Page 326 of 820 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376426 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 8192

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Can confirm. Not worth watching.
    Consider that motion seconded and approved. What a load of crap. I like the idea of that whats-his-face in the "tough old badass" role, but this is not that movie. I think they had to add the T&A just in hopes people would fast forward through to see that, rather than turn it off outright, and it would somehow help their viewership metrics.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    add the T&A
    Added to watchlist. Wait, what was the show?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Can confirm. Not worth watching.
    I like Mads Mikkelsen and I'd crawl over broken glass for Katheryn Winnick, but that was a wretched movie.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Cold Pursuit

More entertaining than I thought it would be. Mrs. Awesome even enjoyed it. Quirky and a bit off beat.
    Watched that today. I liked it! Definitely quirky but in a different/ good way.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    My roomie loves The Young and the Restless.

Me, well, if they ever resume above-ground nuclear testing, they ought to detonate a few in Genoa City, WI.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    My wife used to watch General Hospital. She’s pretty sharp, but, you know, stay-at-home mom. We all got our vices. At least she recognized they were all morons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Been on a John Wayne kick on Amazon Prime. Watching with my 12 yo son. I probably like it more than he does but it’s pretty cool.

My dad also bought a 75” LCD...and hooked up a VCR. Because he’s got all John Wayne’s movies on VHS. I tried to explain how he can piggyback on our company’s Prime account. I love my dad, the same guy who got a cassette player (apparently it’s an option) in his truck because he still has all his old country music tapes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Inside the Mossad on Netflix. Riveting.

Den of Thieves. Comparisons to Heat are inevitable; some scenes and directorial choices were obvious homages to Michael Mann's masterpiece. Unfortunately, it lacked not only Mann's obsessive style and artistic vision, but the acting didn't come close to DeNiro and Pacino's standard. Few could, but you never get any sense why Merriman (Pablo Schreiber) has gone from MARSOC to bank robbery, or why O'Brien's (Butler) personal life is a disaster zone. Perhaps the obsessive detective and highly skilled ex-military criminal are now tropes that no longer require explanation.

The plot also sputtered in places, and detoured briefly into sci-fi when a glowing 'EMP device' appeared. A Usual Suspects inspired twist at the end couldn't save this hodgepodge.

Since this is a gun forum, I'll note that the movie provided a diversity of firearms for the audience to ogle. But there are strange choices - O'Brien (Butler) uses a FNX-45 as his sidearm...equipped with a C-MORE sight. In another scene he has a red dot equipped M&P 2.0. So props for incorporating MRDS handguns into film - haven't seen too many...yet O'Brien uses irons on his FN-SCAR for the final shootout.

Doesn't matter though; it doesn't seem like the actors got too much training, as even when they were provided sights or optics on their firearms, they usually looked right over them...

Where's my magazine?

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

There's this thing on right now called Ransom. HH6 was excited when she saw it was back on -- I hadn't realized it was ever on, let alone gone...

Anyway, Our Hero apparently has a business which specializes in hostage negotiations or something.

Gets called by a woman whose privileged white male husband has been murdered. Last year he was "no-billed" in the self-defense shooting of a poor choirboy of color, who dindonuthin' and was just turning his life around, and now a bunch of other choirboys with the peaceful moniker "63rd Street Disciples" are trying to charge her "protection".

If I hear one more of the so-called protagonists spew any more PC platitudes I may use the TV for target practice...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List