Page 302 of 819 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352402802 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The thing about Blue Bloods is, I’m never excited to see it, yet I always enjoy it. It’s usually the last show left on the DVR before it’s watched. Yet, I don’t regret watching it.
    I can't really argue that. At the end of the day it's pretty much another cop procedural. If it were captivating I would have kept up with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by AZgunguy View Post
    I was hooked on Justified for awhile...<snip>...got a little stupid so I stopped watching.
    You shut your filthy whore mouth!

Whew, wow, sorry about that, must be the extra caff dark roast I drink before the gym. I really didn't mean it, everyone can and should have their own opinions, I just get a little defensive about Elmore Leonard's stuff and that Olyphant guy has really grown on me. Anyway, again, I apologize.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    You shut your filthy whore mouth!

Whew, wow, sorry about that, must be the extra caff dark roast I drink before the gym. I really didn't mean it, everyone can and should have their own opinions, I just get a little defensive about Elmore Leonard's stuff and that Olyphant guy has really grown on me. Anyway, again, I apologize.
    LOL. I'm about half way through my third viewing of Justified currently.

Funny to see Justified pop up again. I just watched a few episodes from season 1 last night. The first season is a bit rough. Much of the early dialogue is pretty cringe worthy stuff. They fixed it pretty quick though. Overall season 2 is easily the best, shortly followed by 7.

One of the local OTA channels showed the entire Comanche Moon mini series the other night. Six hours of good old Western movie goodness.

It's no Lonesome Dove, but still better than a lot of stuff that airs on t.v. these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Phart View Post
    One of the local OTA channels showed the entire Comanche Moon mini series the other night. Six hours of good old Western movie goodness.

It's no Lonesome Dove, but still better than a lot of stuff that airs on t.v. these days.
    Fun reading the books out of the chronological order they were written, but in the order of the events of the lives of McCrae and Call.

What a great saga.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Watched the Flash, Arrow, Supergirl crossover. Fun if you are into that. One takeaway point was that their super trained government agents have inferior training to our non-super world. They totally blew taking down a guy with body armor but an exposed head. One of our heroes keeps shooting at COM while said bad guy charges him with a samurai sword. Hit COM several times, saw the rounds bounce off and just kept firing like a dolt.

The Green Arrow is an awesome archer though - fast enough to catch arrows in his hands at close range and draw and shoot against an oncoming RPG. Very realistic as he has mystical training. The regular agents are in Red Shirt paradigm failure.

I left off with Blue Bloods at season 5 and with Justified after Raylan helped Winona with the stolen money, whatever season that was. I've heard they both improved so maybe I'll get some updates for Christmas.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AZgunguy View Post
    I left off with Blue Bloods at season 5 and with Justified after Raylan helped Winona with the stolen money, whatever season that was. I've heard they both improved so maybe I'll get some updates for Christmas.
    Raylan is a flawed man, that much is certain and the show doesn't try to paint him has being perfect or a hero. He's a man with his own set of values, which often lead to trouble. It's part of the story. Just like in Raylan's mind his somewhat questionable shootings are "Justified". No it's probably not realistic for a U.S. Marshall.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Raylan is a flawed man, that much is certain and the show doesn't try to paint him has being perfect or a hero. He's a man with his own set of values, which often lead to trouble. It's part of the story. Just like in Raylan's mind his somewhat questionable shootings are "Justified". No it's probably not realistic for a U.S. Marshall.
    Raylan probably killed over two dozen people over the series run, from Tommy Bucks in Miami to the gunfight with Boon on a road in Harlan County.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List