Page 299 of 819 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399799 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

My wife and I watched Infinity Chamber on Netflix the other night. Great concept in the mind trip style like Memento or Inception. Acting was decent not great but spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out the ending after it was over. For a low budget film, it was a pleasant surprise.
    Last edited by FPS; 12-05-2018 at 01:11 AM.

Since we recently purchased our first Ultra HD tv we have been trying out some of these shows.

1. Haunting of Hill House we all liked
    2. Narcos we liked
    3. Narcos Mexico has been kind of a let down.
    4. Watching the Jack Ryan thing now. My son and wife like it but I'm sort of hot and cold for it.
    5. Tried Justified after hearing everyone rave about it. I'm hoping it gets better.
    6. Longmire was a favorite with us
    7. The Crown is my wife's favorite.....and I can tolerate it.
    8. Eight is going to be me going back and watching all my old favorites on the new TV. Watched For a Few Dollars More, Hang Em High, Unforgiven, and getting ready for a Good, the Bad and The Ugly in UHD. I suspect my son has purchased us a sound bar so I'll wait till Christmas to re-watch that 3 hour flick.

When I'm home alone its always a good, old flick for me.....just to see how much better it is in high def. Amazon Prime seems to have several that I have added to the watch list.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by lwt16 View Post
    5. Tried Justified after hearing everyone rave about it. I'm hoping it gets better.
    It's a light show, the wife got me to tune in, but watching would be justified simply because Natalie Zea has some great wheels (and I'm not talkin' about her car).
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    It's a light show, the wife got me to tune in, but watching would be justified simply because Natalie Zea has some great wheels (and I'm not talkin' about her car).
    Something for everybody. I'm with you on Natalie Zea, and the wife can't complain because she's so busy ogling Timothy Olyphant.

It's probably me. I sit there and tear apart cop shows......gun play, tactics, etc.

I set the bar pretty high...for obvious reasons. I watched the second episode of season 1 today while working out. Good show for that since I can multi task while it's on. I'll give it a good college try before I move on.

It's probably me. I sit there and tear apart cop shows......gun play, tactics, etc.
    Right there with you. That's why so many of my comments in this review section are so often less than stellar. When something surpasses expectation, I try to make a point of posting something positive.

Right there with you. That's why so many of my comments in this review section are so often less than stellar. When something surpasses expectation, I try to make a point of posting something positive.
    We could join forces and write one.....something with toxic masculinity, accurate gun play (and a ton of it), throw in a few stabbings, with a dash of real dark dry wit, set somewhere rural. An old, grizzled retiree with superior firearms skills, who gets into adventures.

I'd watch that.

We could join forces and write one.....something with toxic masculinity, accurate gun play (and a ton of it), throw in a few stabbings, with a dash of real dark dry wit, set somewhere rural. An old, grizzled retiree with superior firearms skills, who gets into adventures.

I'd watch that.

Hang on, I'm on the phone with Clint Eastwood. He says he'll do it if Chuck Norris plays his zany younger brother...

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    It shares little in common with the book or the original movie.
    Agreed with this, thinks the show is better for it.

Finished catching up on all of PEAKY BLINDERS, a great show. The Russian storyline was fun, Tom Hardy was a pleasure, but Adrian Brody was too much of a flat one note.

At the half way mark of MONEY HEIST on NETFLIX, Enjoying it thus far.

^^^Thought the first season of Casa de Papel was worth the watch though I was frustrated that it ended without any kind of summation...

...the second season we made it through one or two episodes before we both decided that we just didn't care what happened.

User Tag List