Page 295 of 819 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345395795 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jfpatch View Post
    Trying to make it a Thanksgiving tradition.

On Hulu Season 1, Episode 7 of WKRP in Cincinnati. "Turkey's Away"

"As God is my witness, I thought that turkeys could fly."

It never gets old.
    In Nessman's voice - Maybe they are skydivers. No parachutes yet... Oh my God they're turkeys!

Brilliant.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfpatch View Post
    Trying to make it a Thanksgiving tradition.

On Hulu Season 1, Episode 7 of WKRP in Cincinnati. "Turkey's Away"

"As God is my witness, I thought that turkeys could fly."

It never gets old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea6BA5-kwhc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLMP38hF74w
    Yippee ki-yay

Finally got around to watching a couple movies I’d managed to put off for a while now:

You Were Never Really Here; brutal, sort of neo-noir psychological thriller. I really enjoyed it.

Split; probably the only film of MNights that I’ve really liked since Unbreakable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    The Clinton Affair (Hulu) - I was a little young when all of this went down, so I'm dimly aware of most of this, but am not intimately familiar with it. Solid documentary. A good reminder of what snakes the Clintons are, and what a fetid swamp DC is.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter
    Visiting family for holidays and grown daughter wanted to watch "Fury". Wife, daughter, and I watched it with me giving some commentary on tanks, Infantry, and WW2 in general. Seemed "right" that my daughter wanted to watch a WW2 film as wife and I had spent the week cleaning out my parents house (mother passed a few years ago and dad (94) is now in memory care). I saved my dad's Army uniform he wore home (4th ID patch), his discharge papers, Purple Heart, and found a small box with the bullet they dug out of his leg in Germany, December 2, 1944.

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms

I must really love Mrs. Awesome, because I willingly went to this one. Think, "The Nutcracker goes Narnia." and you'll have a pretty good idea. Drop a tab of acid first, then it might be enjoyable.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Finally saw Black Panther on a Delta flight.

2 out of 5.

I’m not sure what to make of this other than I spent a couple hours scratching my head wondering about the linear plot line, wooden dialogue, rip off of James Bond’s Q character, or the over hyped use of cgi.

It felt like I was being prepped for the new Disney Ride.

Which of course -- I was!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Finally saw Black Panther on a Delta flight.

2 out of 5.

I’m not sure what to make of this other than I spent a couple hours scratching my head wondering about the linear plot line, wooden dialogue, rip off of James Bond’s Q character, or the over hyped use of cgi.

It felt like I was being prepped for the new Disney Ride.

Which of course -- I was!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dude something must be wrong with you. Everyone said that movie was the best thing since sliced bread... [emoji849]

I saw about 5 minutes before I turned it off. I can't get excited for any super hero movies these days.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by OnionsAndDragons View Post
    Finally got around to watching a couple movies I’d managed to put off for a while now:

You Were Never Really Here; brutal, sort of neo-noir psychological thriller. I really enjoyed it.

Split; probably the only film of MNights that I’ve really liked since Unbreakable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Split was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Dude something must be wrong with you. Everyone said that movie was the best thing since sliced bread... [emoji849]

I saw about 5 minutes before I turned it off. I can't get excited for any super hero movies these days.

For superhero movies it’s hard to beat “The Incredibles”. (The original).

User Tag List