Page 260 of 819 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360760 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Disenchantment (Netflix) - If you're a fan of Matt Groening's essential formula, you'll like this. Closer to 'Futurama' than 'The Simpsons.' In fact, it's essentially 'Futurama' set in a medieval fairytale land, which isn't a bad thing.
    I watched the first episode. I thought it was OK but pretty meh. And I'm a huge Simpsons and Futurama fan. I'll keep watching but I'm not expecting to like it anywhere near as much as the other two.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    How does Mark Wahlberg do any gun stuff without getting beefed for being a felon-in-possession?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    How does Mark Wahlberg do any gun stuff without getting beefed for being a felon-in-possession?
    When you're famous, you need not concern yourself with such trivialities.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    When you're famous, you need not concern yourself with such trivialities.
    Hollywood is also using airsoft guns more and more, so there is that. If the gun isn't actually being fired, chances are it's a rubber mock up anyway.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 08-19-2018 at 11:29 PM.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

It's also possible that he petitioned to have his rights restored. After such a long period and having lots of $$$, it wouldn't surprise me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    So this year I've re-watched all of Justified (probably my favorite show) and watched Sons of Anarchy (mixed feelings about that one). I just started in on Breaking Bad, and so far the characters annoy the hell out of me. But I've heard it's a good show and am expecting it to get better.

We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Great Scott!

WONDERLAND
    An Older film (2003), but one I watch every time it comes on. Everyone saw Boogie Nights, which is a VERY loose adaptation of a John Holmes type character, and even includes the robbery of a coke dealer. But the real story is much darker. As in Quadruple homicide darker. This movie flopped in theaters, but has a great cast, and great performances.

As a cop, I really enjoy the directors choice to tell about the events leading up to the robbery and retaliatory murders in flashback. Basically, two different people tell their story to the cops, and it is shown in flashback. Both people describe the same scenes. They film the scene twice, with near the same dialog, but the context of what happens is totally different depending on whose version is being told. As a cop, I have seen this many times, where multiple people have completely different interpretations of the exact same event. The movie handles it well. Every one lies to the cops. So which one is lying the least?

Holmes was a Junkie piece of shit in the end, and Val Kilmer does the role very well. Not quite Doc Holiday, but well done. So, was Holmes involved in the murders? Watch to the end to see...
    The soundtrack was great too.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Wonderland
    Bad Guy has an HK P7 in 1981. Not sure those were around.
    Last edited by Gadfly; 08-21-2018 at 02:22 PM.
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    That's a must see. I'm a huge Chris Pine fan.
    Last edited by Bigguy; 08-21-2018 at 02:49 PM.

User Tag List