Page 249 of 819 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349749 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Nobody does standup better than that ol’ chunk of coal, Norm MacDonald.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TR675 View Post

Explain to the folks at home who Norm MacDonald is.

Rodney Dangerfield at the Top of His Game (1980)

Two nights before the premiere of Caddyshack, Johnny Carson welcomed Rodney Dangerfield to the Tonight Show stage, “My next guest has a lot of things going. He’s starring in a movie which opens nationally Friday, July 25th, called Caddyshack. He’s got a new album out called No Respect. He’s a good friend and a funny man. Would you welcome, Rodney Dangerfield!”

Originally aired July 23, 1980 on the Tonight Show.

0:59 “I checked into a hotel, I asked the bellhop to handle my bag. He started to feel up my wife.”

2:00 “I was a very ugly kid. Everytime my old man wanted to have sex, my mother showed him my picture.”

6:47 “I know I’m getting old. I’m at the age now if I hear someone goes both ways, I figure it’s number one and number two.”

Watched the "Get Smart" movie on Netflix last night. It was very funny and great lighthearted entertainment. Mel Brooks and Buck Henry were "consultants" on the movie and it had much of the overall feel of the old TV series.

Rosco

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Benson View Post
    Watched the "Get Smart" movie on Netflix last night. It was very funny and great lighthearted entertainment. Mel Brooks and Buck Henry were "consultants" on the movie and it had much of the overall feel of the old TV series.

Rosco
    I saw that in theaters years back and thought it was very funny. Underrated movie. Plus, Anne Hathaway.

State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Vending Machine Operator

As a huge, huge stand up nerd for years, I heartily agree. He’ll end up in the great humor pantheon with Steve Martin, George Carlin, etc. He just understands how to be funny on an insane level, all the time, every conversation.

Not like that sack of shit Adam Eget, I’d like to see that asshole killed.

State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BCG View Post

Rodney Dangerfield at the Top of His Game (1980)

Two nights before the premiere of Caddyshack, Johnny Carson welcomed Rodney Dangerfield to the Tonight Show stage, “My next guest has a lot of things going. He’s starring in a movie which opens nationally Friday, July 25th, called Caddyshack. He’s got a new album out called No Respect. He’s a good friend and a funny man. Would you welcome, Rodney Dangerfield!”

Originally aired July 23, 1980 on the Tonight Show.

0:59 “I checked into a hotel, I asked the bellhop to handle my bag. He started to feel up my wife.”

2:00 “I was a very ugly kid. Everytime my old man wanted to have sex, my mother showed him my picture.”

6:47 “I know I’m getting old. I’m at the age now if I hear someone goes both ways, I figure it’s number one and number two.”
    I stumbled onto the Dangerfield you tube page the other day. He was so funny- just classic comedy gold. He was funny without being completely in the gutter.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

For whatever reason I like the show Royal Pains. It's a medical procedural with a bit of comedy thrown in about an ER doc that loses his job and ends up working as a concierge doctor in The Hamptons. It gets kinda crazy with his super rich mysterious friend/landlord and the ridiculous situations that leads to buy it's pretty minimal. Mostly it's just rich people with weird diseases and sometimes Macgyvering something to save them in the nick of time. The only part I dislike is how they shoehorn in them talking about what they're doing so the audience can follow along. I don't know much about medicine and I know they do it for the people watching but sometimes it makes me cringe watching two medical professionals talking about a condition like they're explaining it to a four year old. Or even worse is when there's only one so they talk to themselves out loud.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Grand Sumo again. However, most of the topic division has withdrawn. They seem to do that quite a bit if it doesn't go their way.

Northwest Law - fun watching folks explain why they are poaching crabs.

“The ‘Horn” on Netflix. It’s about Air Zermatt, the aerial search and rescue outfit that works the area around the Matterhorn.

Needs more rescuing and less interviewing, but still recommended.

Warning — may produce sadness as you question your own career choice (since you are not conducting rescues on the side of the Matterhorn in a Eurocopter, which has to be among the top five coolest jobs ever).
    Last edited by BigD; 07-15-2018 at 02:02 PM.

User Tag List