Page 248 of 819 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348748 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    Anyone seen the tv series "Condor"?

I saw one episode yesterday and still haven't decided what I think about it.
    Watched the first three episodes, and I'm to the same conclusion: I don't know what to think, but I'm probably going to quit.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Site Supporter
    Black Panther and Jumanji movies - both amusing.

What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Watched the first three episodes, and I'm to the same conclusion: I don't know what to think, but I'm probably going to quit.
    I just binged the first 5 episodes. My only take away is that the hot, psycho, nimphomaniac assassin chick broke the hot crazy matrix.

I’ll probably keep watching just for her.
    Last edited by TAZ; 07-13-2018 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    hot, psycho, nimphomaniac assassin chick.
    Added to watch list...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Added to watch list...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    This is the image that comes to mind when I read that description...

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    This is the image that comes to mind when I read that description...

That is Katheryn Winnick
    Last edited by Bobcat; 07-14-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    That is Katheryn Winnick
    Now, if I didn't know that, how do you think I'd know where to get that image?

(Yeah, I guess it might've been blind luck...but it wasn't. LOL.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    The new season of "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" is on Netflix. Much the same as the prior seasons: some guests are awesome, some are irritating, some conversations are inane, some are genuinely insightful, et cetera.
    I've been wondering about that one. Would you say it was worth watching? What about if the person watching was slightly twisted and doesn't necessarily neither understand nor care about every possible social and political phenomenon in the U.S.? (A lot of my favorite stand up comedy is done by non-Americans, while a lot of the U.S. stuff I don't necessarily "get". Although being a misplaced redneck myself, I do like redneck U.S. comedians, Jeff Foxworthy and so on.)

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    I just binged the first 5 episodes. My only take away is that the hot, psycho, nimphomaniac assassin chick broke the hot crazy matrix.

I’ll probably keep watching just for her.
    Wait, what?! What are we talking about?

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    I've been wondering about that one. Would you say it was worth watching?
    Each episode is only 15 to 20 minutes long, so you're not wasting an afternoon giving in a shot. Watch three or four episodes because the substance of the show fluctuates. He hasn't had any redneck comedians on, but he's had folks like Don Rickles, Howard Stern, Bill Burr, and others that don't shy away from "off color" material.

If he's interviewing someone that doesn't interest you, feel free to skip it. Within the first few minutes, I knew that guys like Trevor Noah and Hasan Minhaj were going to irritate me, and I would have been better off just moving on. You are occasionally surprised though: I was convinced I would hate John Oliver, but I've found myself a fan of the guy despite the fact we disagree on effectively everything. And I still think Alec Baldwin is a flaming prick, but the dude's a funny flaming prick.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Bill Burr, and others that don't shy away from "off color" material.
    Ick. Bill Burr is a dick. Sure he tells raunchy jokes, but they're more the liberal mindset of "I'm fucked in the head. I think I'm a normal, no, a downright good guy. Therefore, everyone else must be fucked in the head, and even worse than me." (Or that's the way his material sounds like to me, any way.)

Now, Jimmy Carr, there's someone who tells funny off color jokes.
    Last edited by That Guy; 07-14-2018 at 03:51 PM.

User Tag List