Page 244 of 820 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344744 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 8195

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Saw Solo today. Enjoyed it - not the best Star Wars movie ever, but far from the worst. I'm liking the one-shots way more than the new trilogy or the prequels. Entire family gave it a thumbs up.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Just finished a bing watch of HBO series Rome. Its a series I rewatch every 2 or 3 years. Makes me want to go buy a 226 LEGION and have XIII engraved on it.....

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    Just finished a bing watch of HBO series Rome. Its a series I rewatch every 2 or 3 years. Makes me want to go buy a 226 LEGION and have XIII engraved on it.....

"I dunno. I was thinking of moving to Rhode Island and doing contract work for the Americans. They can always use another hired gladius."
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Ready Player One

I think it was on Amazon, or perhaps cable PPV. I watched it with my pal and his grand kids.

About 90% or so computer animation tech but that actually fits the plot of being inside a virtual world, or game platform. Surprisingly enough, I thoroughly enjoyed it. The kids/early teens loved it.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Site Supporter
    THIRTEEN!!!!!

Huh. I guess I've had a similar pattern with Rome. I've been thinking about it every time I fire up Amazon, so it must be time for me again.

Guess Deadwood will be next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I watched Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom yesterday. I wanted to see Sicario II but was overruled by my GF and her friend who was visiting. If you liked the first Jurrasic World, this one is more of the same. It's not as good as the original Jurassic Park or Jurassic Park II. It was probably as good as Jurassic Park III, the worst of the three originals. It also set the stage for another movie. There were dinosaurs running around and trampling/eating people, some explosions, a plot twist that was only surprising if you've never seen a movie before, and a tiny cameo by Jeff Goldbloom. I feel it was worth the $7 I paid to see it but if you live in a big city where a movie costs $15, I'd probably see something else and wait for this one to hit Netflix or Prime.
    We saw it yesterday because it was my wifes turn to pick. IMHO boring and predictable. Saw it at the local theater which is only $5.50 a ticket and pop and popcorn are almost free. It was barely worth it even then.

I basically have zero interest in TV but my wife recently introduced to North Woods Law on the Animal Plant, which I am enjoying. Episodes are filmed in NH or ME, kind of cool to discover I am familiar with some of the locations.

Site Supporter
    They are also doing a Northwest one, in WA state.

Watched the movie, IT, on cable - mildly scary. My wife was jumping at the predictable monster parts. Tactical point, don't drop the reloads for your sheep killing bolt gun when going into a monster's house.

Watched the 2017 IT last night. I wasn't impressed and almost turned it off. I liked the original much better.

User Tag List