Page 243 of 819 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343743 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

We're a few episodes into season 2 of "G.L.O.W." on Netflix. Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling. Very funny.

Marc Maron is a libtard douche in real life (his stand-up "comedy" makes me want to throw my shoe at the TV), but he is brilliant as the director in this series. Allison Brie does a great job as well. Again, VERY funny.

Rosco
    Last edited by Rosco Benson; 07-02-2018 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Benson View Post
    We're a few episodes into season 2 of "G.L.O.W." on Netflix. Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling. Very funny.

Marc Maron is a libtard douche in real life (his stand-up "comedy" makes me want to throw my shoe at the TV), but he is brilliant as the director in this series. Allison Brie does a great job as well. Again, VERY funny.

Rosco
    I just finished season 2. I really like that show.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

I watched Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom yesterday. I wanted to see Sicario II but was overruled by my GF and her friend who was visiting. If you liked the first Jurrasic World, this one is more of the same. It's not as good as the original Jurassic Park or Jurassic Park II. It was probably as good as Jurassic Park III, the worst of the three originals. It also set the stage for another movie. There were dinosaurs running around and trampling/eating people, some explosions, a plot twist that was only surprising if you've never seen a movie before, and a tiny cameo by Jeff Goldbloom. I feel it was worth the $7 I paid to see it but if you live in a big city where a movie costs $15, I'd probably see something else and wait for this one to hit Netflix or Prime.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Benson View Post

Rosco
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    I just finished season 2. I really like that show.
    The documentary is pretty good. It was interesting to see what they are up to these days and how some have aged well and others, well, not so much.

The ads for Yellowstone made it look good, but I only made it partway through the pilot before deciding it sucked. I also watched Condor (series based on the movie Three Days of the Condor) and made it through two episodes before I got tired of it.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

"Churchill's Secrete Agents" on Netflix is interesting. A documentary/reality show where 'volunteers' are put through WWII SOE selection and training. Lots of small historical SOE missions are highlighted as well. Kind of burned out on reality shows, but this one is is interesting, in that back in the day SOE recruited military/civilians of various backgrounds and put them through the program.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    The ads for Yellowstone made it look good, but I only made it partway through the pilot before deciding it sucked. I also watched Condor (series based on the movie Three Days of the Condor) and made it through two episodes before I got tired of it.
    I had Yellowstone set for recording until I read the terrible reviews and decided to pass. Glad to know I actually missed that one.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Finished "Churchill's Secrete Agents" on Netflix. Huge crush on Lizzie; short, cute, smart, and deadly. Just the way I like 'em. Bet she gets a recruiting pitch from MI6.

Just watched a rerun of In Living Color. Jennifer Lopez was a new Fly Girl...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

After a day of filling out government paperwork and making phone calls I needed something mind numbing. So, I just finished watching A Summer Place starring Sandra Dee and Troy Donahue. Man, that's better than a valium.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

User Tag List