Page 230 of 819 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330730 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar

What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Deadpool 2. Crude and brash and a lot of fun.

Damn the iPhone Typos!
    Last edited by Stephanie B; 05-27-2018 at 03:52 PM.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Once upon a time in the West... Charlie Bronson, Henry Fonda, Claudia Cardinale.
    Music by Ennio Morricone. CLASSIC
    It gets me to clean & oil my Colt Peacemaker....then play my Harmonica.
    Custer wore the 1st "Arrow shirt".
    Given the size & power of “Ivan”, we must now … and ever be Vigilant.

Was browsing comedies on Netfilx and I found out someone made a sequel to the Burt Reynolds classic Cop and a Half, this one starring Lou Diamond Phillips. Mildly amusing but also cringeworthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Went to see Solo this morning- I really enjoyed it. Han Solo is one of my favorite characters of all time- there is no way a movie could ever do him justice, but this was a fun movie.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Tuntematon Sotilas

Name:  max1521699385-front-cover.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  100.1 KB
    A WW2 movie about a Finnish machinegun company fighting against the Russians. The Finnish Defense Forces themselves helped out making the movie by providing filming locations and iirc, they used a lot of live ammunition with blanks here and there for parts where it was neccessary to use them. I watched the original Finnish version with subtitles that were purpoted to be more accurate than the one in the film. The English version of Tuntematon Sotilas is cut by about an hour I believe so that just makes watching the original version practically mandatory.

If you like war movies, this is a good one.
    Last edited by Olim9; 05-27-2018 at 10:57 PM.

Brad Paisely's comedy rodeo. Good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    Went to see Solo this morning- I really enjoyed it. Han Solo is one of my favorite characters of all time- there is no way a movie could ever do him justice, but this was a fun movie.
    I agree with all of that. Solo was always the best character. The smartassery adept narcissistic smuggling scoundrel with a "secret" heart of gold. What's not to like?
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Saw Deadpool 2 last night and loved it. If you like the first one, this one is even funnier.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Saw Deadpool 2 last night and loved it. If you like the first one, this one is even funnier.
    I sort of agree, but not fully. The first one, from the opening credits, was a breath of fresh air and a real joy at the way it made fun of the superhero genre. It’s just a little less funny when you know what’s coming.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I sort of agree, but not fully. The first one, from the opening credits, was a breath of fresh air and a real joy at the way it made fun of the superhero genre. It’s just a little less funny when you know what’s coming.
    I agree. I loved both movies and laughed my "A" off throughout both, but had fewer of these moments with DP2:

Chris

User Tag List