Page 220 of 819 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320720 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    And now he's just an old fuck with Shinola in his hair and mustache trying to talk people into reverse mortgages.
    You forget he's the NY Police Commissioner.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter
    ^^^
    And still an NRA Board member, too, right?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    One I hadnt seen before thats been fun is Peter Gunn. Mancinni did the theme tune, Gunns girlfriend is a singer, and Gunns "office" is a nightclub, so theres always music in the show.

The pilot program. I can only say theres lots of people putting Gunn on, you dont have to settle for the ones that only fill a portion of the youtube screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaMlsgijzuM
    Peter Gunn is on Amazon Prime, too. Just found that out tonight and it's really great. Never saw it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    You forget he's the NY Police Commissioner.
    I'd have to have watched some lame ass show to know that...(please don't tell me which one.)

Quote Originally Posted by idahojess View Post
    ^^^
    And still an NRA Board member, too, right?
    I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not based upon the pathetic, (and misleading), sales pitch he makes on behalf of reverse mortgages.
    Last edited by blues; 05-06-2018 at 08:33 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Watched the first two episodes of Cobra Kai on You Tube(free). I think it's going to be interesting. A good mix of nostalgia and humor. Not sure exactly how to go about the You Tube Red to watch the rest. I may just wait and hope they're all available free at some point.
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

Just watched Tremors: Cold Day in Hell. That's number 6 for those keeping count. It was awful, as one would expect. I knew it was going to be but I had to watch it anyway.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    LA to Vegas (Hulu) - SO and I watched the first few episodes of this today, and thought it was really funny. We'll definitely be wrapping up the season.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Watched Easy Rider last night. Parts were good and parts were ok. Not sure why it viewed overall as a great movie. Seems more like a cult classic than all time great.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Just watched Tremors: Cold Day in Hell. That's number 6 for those keeping count. It was awful, as one would expect. I knew it was going to be but I had to watch it anyway.
    So, this is after Burt goes to South Africa and meets his son?
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    So, this is after Burt goes to South Africa and meets his son?
    Yes. He's also in this one. And Valentine's (Kevin Bacon's) daughter.

I forgot to mention that Burt adds to the cringeworthyness by mispronouncing 'Oregon'.

User Tag List