Page 218 of 819 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318718 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 8186

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    I watched The Last Post about the British Army in Oman. Was not bad, but it's probably totally ahistorical. I have no idea.
    Last edited by TheNewbie; 05-01-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Watching Little House on the Prairie with my wife- forgotten what a nice show it is.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    Watching Little House on the Prairie with my wife- forgotten what a nice show it is.
    We’re currently reading the books with our boy. Good stuff.
    Ignore Alien Orders

I grew up watching the show and reading the books. I haven’t seen an episode in years. I might have to change that.
    Last edited by Coyotesfan97; 05-02-2018 at 12:31 AM.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    "Was it the homecoming episode of Little House?"

Ahem... never mind.

Never really watched it, never read the books.
    Mildly curious, since finding out that Laura Ingalls Wilder's daughter Rose is considered one fo the founding mothers of the Libertarian movement.
    Wired magazine did a short article on Pa Ingalls, Pa Ingalls - Pioneer GeekDad? | WIRED Still available in archives, but the comments seem to have Gone Away. To bad, because as I noted here, the comments corrected several of the author's assumptions.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    We’re currently reading the books with our boy. Good stuff.
    My girls love the books. They were so pumped when they found out there was a tv show as well. We got the whole series on DVD for $50 on Amazon. I hated that show as a kid, my sister loved it though. Now I enjoy watching it with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Well, I can say the only thing wrong with this season of 'The Expanse' is that the episodes aren't longer. Best show on television at the moment.
    "You should try tea. "

"You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    Went to the Avengers: Infinity War. Mindless fun.

However, Thanos had some significant tactical advice. Thor gets a new EDC magic hammer. He blasts through and hits Thanos in the chest with his hammer. Since the pointed end penetrates Thanos' chest, Thor gloats and shoves on it. Thanos, says - you should have aimed for the heat and activates his glove and that's all she wrote.

So, Thor needed some training in failure to stop drills. He should realize that COM doesn't stop an dedicated opponent from still doing harm.

I thought of this the other day at the carbine match. On the last stage, since my FOG body isn't going to win, I engaged the 2 shot targets with Mozambiques and very nice center of the head shot on the targets. Only 2 down on that stage.

Been rewatching magnum p.i on starz. Fucking love this show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List