Page 2 of 812 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Pitch Perfect 2 and it was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

While I usually have graphic realistic violence as a prerequisite for entertainment, I find myself looking forward to new episodes of PBS's Vicious and Starz's Blunt Talk. There's just something amusing about Gandalf doing gay snark(NWS) and Jean Luc Picard dropping F-bombs while Data plays the piano.
    Last edited by NEPAKevin; 09-05-2015 at 02:26 PM.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Mr. Robot. It's pretty awesome. Some very strong acting by the lead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

TV: Ray Donovan, Halt and Catch Fire, True Detective s2. Bosch was also pretty good.

Movies: Fury Road was the last one we saw in theatre; worth it. It Follows was a pretty good flick, as far as scary movies go. Watched the Gunman a few weeks ago; didn't hate it, but it's too far past for me to remember what I really like about it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Watched a few of Christopher Guest's comedies this weekend- "Best in Show", "Waiting for Guffman", and "A Mighty Wind"- which is basically "Spinal Tap" with folk music.

I've been binge watching Amy Schumer's show. That is some filthy, funny stuff.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Been watching Vikings on Amazon Prime. It's obviously a show about vikings, so that either intrigues ya or it doesn't, but it's pretty damned good. Been trying to get caught up with Sons of Anarchy but I keep getting distracted. Nyeti recommended Bosch, also on Prime, I really liked it. On Netflix, which I don't have, House of Cards is great.

I don't really go see movies anymore, last one was Jurassic World. Not great but I enjoyed i, as a longtime fan of the franchise.

ETA: Orphan Black, First couple seaons are also on Prime and they're great.
    Last edited by ReverendMeat; 09-06-2015 at 01:19 AM.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

We've been watching True Detective season 1 and Tyrant season 2. Both are good.

I just finished the first season of "Narcos" on Netflix and really enjoyed it.

Ray Donovan continues to be very good. True Detective lost me a few weeks ago. Hell On Wheels is not bad this season, seems to be getting better.
    #RESIST

User Tag List