Page 197 of 819 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297697 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Finished Waco last night. With the exception of the compassionate negotiator, it had an anti-gov vibe which tbh surprised me. Overall, I thought it was very good. Highly recommend it, for entertainment purposes and not historical accuracy. Might start some interesting discussions if your kids are old enough to watch too.

Do NOT watch Altered Carbon with your kids. I liked it a lot though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched Waco as well. I have mixed feelings about the way both sided were depicted.

Started watching "Babylon Berlin". Strange is all I can say so far. Very, strange. But somehow engaging through three episodes.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    I've been working my way through Deadwood on Amazon. I like it a lot. A lot of the actors are familiar to me from Justified.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I've been working my way through Deadwood on Amazon. I like it a lot. A lot of the actors are familiar to me from Justified.
    A number of the actors and actresses from Deadwood seem to travel together. Several were on Sons of Anarchy (Calamity Jane, Charlie Utter, and one of the prostitutes who's name I forget). I've noticed that with other shows as well, you get one actor and several others as a package deal almost.

I just finished Mindhunter and liked it a lot. I can't wait for Season 2.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    A number of the actors and actresses from Deadwood seem to travel together. Several were on Sons of Anarchy (Calamity Jane, Charlie Utter, and one of the prostitutes who's name I forget). I've noticed that with other shows as well, you get one actor and several others as a package deal almost.

I just finished Mindhunter and liked it a lot. I can't wait for Season 2.

Chris
    Kim Dickens who later had a role in Treme (and one of TWD offshoots). HBO is also very clannish that way, you'll see many faces that will show up from Oz, The Wire, etc. I like that they use many of their stalwarts in future roles.

ETA:

This scene from the aforementioned "Babylon Berlin" was mesmerizing. I couldn't look away...

Last edited by blues; 03-03-2018 at 05:23 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Hardcore Henry (Amazon Instant, Purchased) - An action masterpiece. Never seen anything like it and may never see another movie like it again.

I don't have the slightest clue what the plot was, but it doesn't really matter. Definitely worth a rental.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Season 1 of Fargo and Seasons 1 & 2 of Narcos were awesome. Season 2 of Fargo was good but not quite as good as the first.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    The Colony and into season 3 of Continuum on Netflix. I enjoyed The Colony and like whit I've seen of Continuum.

Altered Carbon on Netflix was great.

The movie Shot Caller was recommended to me. The trailer looks good.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    This scene from the aforementioned "Babylon Berlin" was mesmerizing. I couldn't look away...

That's super NSFW, by the way.

It's crazy to see how sophisticated Berlin was at the time and then think they brought Hitler to power a handful of years later. Thinking that couldn't happen again is a mistake.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

User Tag List