Page 195 of 819 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295695 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by babypanther View Post
    Opening scene is a homestead massacre, to include two daughter and a newborn becoming casualties after seeing their father killed and scalped. The rest of the movie is equally as bloody.

Ive been on scene to a few deaths, some worse than others, and the baby part got to me. I still highly recommend this film.
    Thanks, I'll probably watch this one alone. Looking forward to it though.

We went to Black Panther tonight. It was good, but to me definitely not up to the hype. IMHO it wasn't one of the better Marvel movies. The flash was pretty much there but I thought substance was lacking. Very predictable and even slow in a few spots. Visually it was stunning.

Watching Jean Claude Van Johnson on Amazon. Jean Claude Van Damme plays a fictional version of himself where he's actually a secret agent and his acting career was just a cover. He comes out of retirement and it's not going well. It's pretty funny.

Baby Driver. I passed over this initially until I saw it was directed by Edgar Wright (Shaun of the Dead/ Hot Fuzz)
    Enjoyable, but not for the reasons I thought I would be.
    The car scenes were well done, but a smaller part of the movie than I was lead to believe. They take a back seat (heh) to a romantic plot early on. I did find it to be one of the best choreographed music videos I have seen. I had to watch it a second time just to appreciate the complexity of how the music and sometimes lack of is used in the film.
    Last edited by Artemas2; 02-25-2018 at 07:59 AM.

What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Annihilation on the big screen with the family.

Kinda like a slow moving mashup of a Sci Fi and Horror movie.

Most common reaction I heard leaving the the theater was ‘well, that was pretty weird’.

I did not enjoy it and wished we’d seen ‘Darkest Hour’ instead.
    Last edited by RJ; 02-25-2018 at 08:54 AM.

I don't remember seeing it mentioned, but do yourself a favor and watch the movie "Only The Brave" about the Granite Mountain Hotshots, 19 of whom died in 2013 in the Yarnell Hill Fire. This movie was very well done.

Season two of Hap and Leonard on Netflix. I enjoyed it. The Sundance channel has some decent programs on it and I’m glad they’re making it to Netflix. I was a big fan of The Red Road too.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Season two of Hap and Leonard on Netflix. I enjoyed it. The Sundance channel has some decent programs on it and I’m glad they’re making it to Netflix. I was a big fan of The Red Road too.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    We enjoyed The Red Road. Haven't watched Hap and Leonard but I'm a big fan of Michael K. Williams. (Omar, yo!)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by smithjd View Post
    I don't remember seeing it mentioned, but do yourself a favor and watch the movie "Only The Brave" about the Granite Mountain Hotshots, 19 of whom died in 2013 in the Yarnell Hill Fire. This movie was very well done.
    Watched this via Red Box last night. I was not aware of this story. What a tragedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

So I must be ready for some shady shit. Just finished tomorrow war (book) today. And watched the original red dawn tonight. Love that movie. Now I need a polymer 80 Glock and ar pistol 🤦🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Trukinjp13; 02-26-2018 at 01:22 AM.

User Tag List