Page 189 of 819 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289689 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

The SpaceX Falcon Heavy launch.

In case anyone missed it...
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    The SpaceX Falcon Heavy launch.

In case anyone missed it...
    Wow. Seeing those two boosters land simultaneous, side-by-side, is pretty fucking cool. Link to the time in the video when it happens.

"Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Wow. Seeing those two boosters land simultaneous, side-by-side, is pretty fucking cool. Link to the time in the video when it happens.

Anybody know what happened to the landing of the center core on the drone ship?

Doesn’t look like it made it.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-t...aunch-success/

Current theory, bolstered by various stills from the stream, is it missed the ship off to camera right and landed in the water. If you look over the left shoulder of talking head dude you can eventually see the drone ship on the big wall, with no core standing on it.

Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Netflix series Babylon Berlin is worthy of consideration, if you enjoy a dark, brooding story of a German detective struggling with PTSD in 1929 Berlin.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post
    Netflix series Babylon Berlin is worthy of consideration, if you enjoy a dark, brooding story of a German detective struggling with PTSD in 1929 Berlin.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post
    The reviewer from NPR was raving about this today. It is apparently the most expensive show ever filmed in Germany. I watched the first two episodes this evening, and I'm hooked.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Just added to my watch list.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Jackie Chan's movie The Foreigner is phenomenal. It's an impressively intricate thriller like a spy thriller sort of thing. Complex, twists, turns, and great acting. Chan and Brosnan especially outstanding.
    Just watched this, and I agree it is a very good movie. A must watch for Jackie Chan fans, although I will say it is very different from other movies Chan is well known for. In a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Just watched this, and I agree it is a very good movie. A must watch for Jackie Chan fans, although I will say it is very different from other movies Chan is well known for. In a good way.
    I'm glad you liked it. Next morning minus bourbon exhuberance I thought "phenomenal" a bit strong.
    But I thought it really good.
    I'd like to see him do more serious stuff.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List