Page 144 of 820 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244644 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 8195

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Finished third season of Bosch.

Let down that there wasn't some major action, but that's how it I guess.

Few plot holes which were acceptable because the level of cop-related legit stuff was awesome. They must have had an old timer lapd guy as a consultant
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    To me, what makes Narcos special, despite various oversights regarding how things really happened and the personnel responsible...is the (accurate) depiction of the disparate aims / goals / agendas of agencies which instead of acting in concert were working at cross purposes.

Not only was that dangerous for the personnel involved, but it was often illegal and undermined the best interests of the nation (depending on how one defined "best interests").
    Like I said, I'm enjoying it, and it is only the inner gun nerd who is yelling "Where the hell did they find EOTechs in 1993?"

Still, I learned that Colombia now produces its own Galils, which is interesting...
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Like I said, I'm enjoying it, and it is only the inner gun nerd who is yelling "Where the hell did they find EOTechs in 1993?"

Still, I learned that Colombia now produces its own Galils, which is interesting...
    I don't know specifically about that but they've brought in lots of Israeli talent, munitions etc over the years. On the gov't side, paramilitary side and the narco side and the amalgamation thereof.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Apparently these are produced in Colombia now under license by INDUMIL...pretty cool.

See, Narcos is educational too!

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Started watching Veep (Amazon Prime): It is equal parts hysterical and depressingly believable.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankinCA View Post
    ... and so was Rome.
    13 !!!!!

Season 2 of Preacher. I am really liking this show and its deviations from the source stopped bothering me a while ago.

New Girl. Really funny, good characters, love it.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

John Wick 3!!! Hitting theaters in May 2019- so what that I've not seen it.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Just finished band of brothers again. Them were some hard mother fuckers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Just finished band of brothers again. Them were some hard mother fuckers.
    Band of Brothers is an amazing film/series. Of course because of the real men it portrays, but also just the incredible writing, direction, and performances. If you think of several of the main characters, the transformation they go through during the course of the episodes just seems very real. Young guys who are full of it and don't know a whole lot at the beginning end up as war hardened veterans by the end -- good soldiers who are experienced at war but who are tired and have seen too much. All the elements just somehow came together to produce a compelling and convincing result.
    Last edited by Robinson; 09-22-2017 at 11:23 PM.

User Tag List