Page 11 of 817 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    Never thought you would here in a giant gun fight - It's just a flying saucer, we gotta go!

Fargo!

I'm waiting for Independence Day 2 - just saw the trailer. When my wife and I saw it - the audience cheered when the giant ship was taken down. Some countries didn't like the move because the Americans saved the day.

Best line: Is this glass bullet proof?

That's when they hosed the mind controlling alien, attacking the President, with Berettas.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    Just finished "Haywire".

Think " Oceans 11" meets "Bourne". Except with a female lead who has MMA experience ,and it shows.
    I enjoyed it. It's by no means groundbreaking or novel, but it's fun.

I watched "Man in the High Castle", not something I would ordinarily pick out but I enjoyed it none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Never thought you would here in a giant gun fight - It's just a flying saucer, we gotta go!

Fargo!

I'm waiting for Independence Day 2 - just saw the trailer.
    This time....

ET HAS NORTON!
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Site Supporter
    Norton got blasted right through on one of my computers. Given the increase in hacking power in today's world - the Aliens are toast!

Saw two movies this last weekend: In the Heart of the Sea and Spotlight. The first concerns the true account upon which Moby Dick is based. The latter deals with the Boston Globe's 2001 expose of sexual abuse by priests in the catholic church. IHoS is an old fasioned man against nature sea yarn and Spotlight is an All the Presidents Men kind of thing. I enjoyed them both.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Saw two movies this last weekend: In the Heart of the Sea and Spotlight. The first concerns the true account upon which Moby Dick is based. The latter deals with the Boston Globe's 2001 expose of sexual abuse by priests in the catholic church. IHoS is an old fasioned man against nature sea yarn and Spotlight is an All the Presidents Men kind of thing. I enjoyed them both.
    Where did you grab In the heart of the sea?
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    "Electric Boogaloo", on Netflix. Really fun documentary about a B-movie company that was prominent in the '80s. They made a bunch of movies with Charles Bronson, and Chuck Norris, amongst others. I love exploitation flicks, so I really enjoyed the film. Don't watch it with children.
    Last edited by Chance; 12-15-2015 at 10:28 AM.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    Where did you grab In the heart of the sea?
    In the theatre.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Started "Alpha House" after I blew through "Man in the High Castle" on Amazon Prime.

User Tag List