Page 101 of 817 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 8168

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Gomorrah. Second season will be released on Netflix

I've been on a Western binge lately too..
    Valdez is Coming ("The one hundred dollars")
    Chatos Land
    Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
    The Big Country
    McKennas Gold

I rewatched 'The Killer.' Still one of my favorites.
    Ignore Alien Orders

The Last of the Dogmen.

A 1990s western"ish" movie set in the north western Rockies, starring Tom Berenger.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    The Last of the Dogmen.

A 1990s western"ish" movie set in the north western Rockies, starring Tom Berenger.
    I liked that movie. Don't ever hear it mentioned.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    The wife and I are binging on the last season of Orphan Black, which just showed up on Prime. I continually forget that it's just one actress playing all those roles. Damn, but she's good.

"The Guardians" the RU movie with the bear guy who carries a minigun. It's in Russian and has subs, though the subs were clearly an afterthought. As far as movies go, it's a 2/5 at most. The graphics aren't shitty but they aren't great. Plot is derp at best. In terms of RU cinematography it is the equivalent to the original Independence day from the 90s to current RU movies. A clear step above the rest. Which really doesn't say much for that whole RU movie making ability. They do TV series much better than Hollywood, IMHO.

Watched Boss Baby with my 4yr old. She sat through most of it, which is good since her attention span is well, that of a 4yr old. Good movie lots of one liners, even a Glen Gary reference.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    The second season of Fortitude sucks. I'm only watching it because I'm too lazy to find something else to watch. Pity, because the first season was awesome.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    The second season of Fortitude sucks. I'm only watching it because I'm too lazy to find something else to watch. Pity, because the first season was awesome.
    Thanks for saving me the trouble.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    I tried to watch Warcraft on cable. Couldn't make it through. Only mildly amusing scene was the dwarves developing boomsticks (flint lock big pistols) and one Orc learning that removing a handgun from someone does not entail grabbing the front of the barrel. Book. Otherwise - a snore.

Narcos on Netflix (if you don't know, it focuses on the cocaine industry and Pablo Escobar). Almost through season 2. Amazing the guy lived as long as he did. Highly recommended.

Left Overs on HBO in season 3. I'm sure it's not for everyone, but I'm liking it. It's out there, but done in an accessible way. Recommended.

Jaws - Yes, the classic. EVERYTIME it's on and if I happen to catch more than 5 seconds...I get sucked into it...again. I've even once watched it on one of the Spanish stations ....and I don't speak Spanish. Still one of my all time fav' movies.

User Tag List