Page 662 of 817 FirstFirst ... 162562612652660661662663664672712762 ... LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 8168

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    I watched a couple episodes of Yellowstone back when it started and thought the dialog was just dumb. On the other hand, I'm three episodes into 1883 and am enjoying it so far.
    We finished Yellowstone. I'd like to see 1883, but just can't male myself pay another ten bucks to another streaming channel. Eff it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    The missus is watching something on Hulu with the "Handmaid's tale" girl as an Aussie detective.
    Sounds like Top of the Lake?
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Sounds like Top of the Lake?
    That's it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    We finished Yellowstone. I'd like to see 1883, but just can't male myself pay another ten bucks to another streaming channel. Eff it.
    Just me, but I’d say it’s worth it.
    Suggestion: sign up for Paramount+, and watch the 4 released episodes during the free weeks trial. Then reassess.
    Or, wait until the full season is released, then do the above and binge it during the free trial.

"That's My Jam" on NBC. Jimmy Fallon puts four celebrities through musical challenges. Family-friendly, great fun. Best performance we've seen so far is Chance the Rapper singing Nelly's "Hot in Herre" in the style of rock-country (and nailing it):

From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Just me, but I’d say it’s worth it.
    Suggestion: sign up for Paramount+, and watch the 4 released episodes during the free weeks trial. Then reassess.
    Or, wait until the full season is released, then do the above and binge it during the free trial.
    That last one is probably the one we'll do. I'll let the better half see "The Handmaids Tale," then we'll drop Hulu and get Paramount +.

Site Supporter
    Watched a new CW Arrowverse show - Naomi. Not impressed, I'll give it another try. I initially like their shows but most became stupid. Superman and Lois is still ok. The rest - blah. Did like Arrow for its realistic gun vs. archery fights.

Site Supporter
    G

CarPool Karaoke is another similar rabbit hole one can go down.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Site Supporter
    Binged season 1 of Ted Lasso. One of the most enjoyable TV shows I've ever watched.

My abdominals are sore from laughing so hard.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Peacemaker on HBO - a DC superhero spoof. Pretty funny. Worth a mindless watch.

User Tag List