Page 820 of 820 FirstFirst ... 320720770810818819820
Results 8,191 to 8,198 of 8198

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

We just got back from the theaters seeing “Abigail”. It was a really fun watch, better than expected. My IMDb rating was 7/10.

The young actress that played Abigail was amazing. First thing my wife said to me afterwards, she’s going places.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    We just got back from the theaters seeing “Abigail”. It was a really fun watch, better than expected. My IMDb rating was 7/10.

The young actress that played Abigail was amazing. First thing my wife said to me afterwards, she’s going places.
    Saw it last night and enjoyed it. First time I've seen Melissa Barrera that I'm aware of. She darling. I agree that Abigail (Alisha Weir) will go far!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    The last couple of seasons focusing on Ivar the Boneless lost me. Up until then it was great.
    The show had some seriously hot babes in it lead by Katheryn Winnick.
    Funny how that link leads to her director's reel. And the first clip on it is from... Vikings! it's true: EVERYBODY wants to direct.

Rebel Moon…

Part 1 wasn't as bad as I had expected.

Part 2 is much worse than expected, even compared to the reviews.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Saw it last night and enjoyed it. First time I've seen Melissa Barrera that I'm aware of. She darling. I agree that Abigail (Alisha Weir) will go far!
    She was in the last two Scream movies, if you’ve seen them. And, yes.

Site Supporter
    The Last Days on Mars

Name:  Mars.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  10.5 KB

2/5

I'd forgotten I'd seen this in 2013 or 2014. I didn't remember much about it so I kept watching. It's got Liev Schreiber and Olivia Williams in it. My experience has been that anything either of there in was worth watching. This, not so much. It's a Zombie movie set on Mars.
    You've got better things to do with an hour and a half of your life.

Just playing around with my Roku, and just happened on the "Magnum PI" episode "Did You See the Sunrise." Still a great show/episode.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Site Supporter
    We Were the Lucky Ones

Name:  Lucky.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  14.8 KB

5/5

It's an eight episode mini series on Hulu. It's so similar to a book I recently finished, "On Sunny Days We Sang." that I first thought it was a TV adaptation of it. But I don't think it is. It's just similar stories about this horrible time in history.
    It starts in 1938 Poland, just before the Nazi invasion. People watched in disbelief as things kept getting worse. The most innocuous and innocent decisions often had life and death consequences.
    The last, and I believe final, episode will be available at 11:00 pm tonight. (5/1/2024) As I watch what is happening on college campuses across the country, the show is eerily timely.
    It's a good, if disturbing, watch.

User Tag List