Page 753 of 819 FirstFirst ... 253653703743751752753754755763803 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,530 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    I enjoyed the show, but my wife hates it. I've missed the last two seasons. I keep thinking I'll get back to it on my own.
    My wife had no interest based on the intro blurb on Prime, but after I watched the first season I told her I thought she'd like it and thus far I was right. I'm jonesing to get back to where I left off (IIRC I watched the first two eps of S2)

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I’m not gonna lie, you had me at Keri Russel.
    Beyond Keri Russel, the writing is fantastic. Conversations I would definitely be apart of. 3 episodes in, lookiing forward to more.

Went and saw the new Fast and Furious movie this evening. I was impressed. Of course, it had to have it’s Mission Impossible moments but for part one of the finale, it wasn’t near as bad as Fast 9. Which, I will say, I enjoyed Fast 9 the second time I watched it.

I realize the Fast Saga has probably long since ran it’s course but I don’t care…lol. Still love ‘em even if they are corny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night watched New York Ninja! Great early 80s campy low budget action movie. Sit back and enjoy it for what it is!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Wife and I watched and enjoyed Air last night on Prime.

A lot of 80's throwback nostalgia, but good story too.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt16419074/
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_P View Post
    Plus one for 'Air' on amazon prime. As mentioned above, lots of 80s nostalgia (which I love) and a really well written and acted movie. Say what you will about them, but Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are getting better and better with interesting stories and characters.
    Just finished Air as well. Pleasantly watchable, but nothing ground breaking.

The movie briefly referenced James Jordan's 1993 murder, but I didn't remember it. So I then spent an hour going through the internet rabbit hole into that supremely bizarre case and I still don't know what to make of it other than to suppose kids from happy well-adjusted families wouldn't be as motivated to become superstars.

Started watching season three of Jack Ryan. So far pretty good, much better than season 2. Lots of twists without being super convoluted and hard to follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

I was scrolling through Prime last night and found "Steve Canyon." If you're an aviation nerd, it's good for some F-102 footage.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    The Recruit: couldn't make it through the first episode, dreck..
    First episode was not great, but once I started looking at it as a comedy, it got better... finished episode 3 yesterday... will probably keep watching just for nap fodder.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    3/4 of the way thru Fauda S4 (Netflix) and it is holding up reasonably well..
    Not really enjoying the story line through Ep4.... Will probably stick with it, but, my least favorite season so far...
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Watched Jordan Peele's Nope last night. The story is what is either an interstellar alien predator (think lion, not The Predator) targeting an area around a failing ranch. Just "nope" right by this one. It's not worth the time. Unlikeable/unsympathetic characters, poorly defined threat, and no satisfying conclusion.

Chris

User Tag List