Page 698 of 819 FirstFirst ... 198598648688696697698699700708748798 ... LastLast
Results 6,971 to 6,980 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jtcarm View Post
    My eyes were on Jennifer Connelly more than the Porsche.
    Haven't seen it yet, but suspect I'd be in complete concurrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    Haven't seen it yet, but suspect I'd be in complete concurrence.
    Peak Jennifer is The Hot Spot with Don Johnson, directed by Dennis Hopper. Decent 90s Noir. Also Virginia Madsen.

Site Supporter
    Re-watching The Americans on Amasomething Prime....

If you grew up in the 80s, with the commie scare, the Russian threat, Rambo....

It is worth it. Not necessarily realistic, but very, very enjoyable.

pat

The British Grand Prix was probably the best F1 race I’ve ever seen.

Massive accident with a car flipped over and exciting battle between four cars on the final laps.

Just a huge fan these days.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

The last movie I saw was The King's Man, which was a fantastic movie.

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    The British Grand Prix was probably the best F1 race I’ve ever seen.

Massive accident with a car flipped over and exciting battle between four cars on the final laps.

Just a huge fan these days.
    FTLoG please don't put anything that has potential spoilers in it here. I recorded it to watch today.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Made it thru a few episodes of Reacher on Prime. I like it so far…

I do find it unrealistic how so many people willingly mouth off to some 6’4 body builder like man. I’m not near that big and even just gaining 10 pounds of muscle I noticed how differently people would treat me in certain situations. But hey, it is fiction afterall. Good series so far.

Binged Terminal List. Not as good as expected but it was ok. I’ll watch a second season if we get one (doubt we will).

Quote Originally Posted by Warped Mindless View Post
    Made it thru a few episodes of Reacher on Prime. I like it so far…

I do find it unrealistic how so many people willingly mouth off to some 6’4 body builder like man. I’m not near that big and even just gaining 10 pounds of muscle I noticed how differently people would treat me in certain situations. But hey, it is fiction afterall. Good series so far.

Binged Terminal List. Not as good as expected but it was ok. I’ll watch a second season if we get one (doubt we will).
    It happens. Joe Rogan has talked about how random dudes used to mess with Chuck Liddell when he was LHW champ and murdering everybody in the cage.

Site Supporter
    Started to watch the Terminal List. Since I had read the books, I couldn't get into it. Also, I'm getting bored with so many books and media with the grand government conspiracy that our brave heroes fight against the odds.

Given the clown show of our government, it must be an alternate set of time lines where they can run such secret plans and hidden organizations.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Started to watch the Terminal List. Since I had read the books, I couldn't get into it. Also, I'm getting bored with so many books and media with the grand government conspiracy that our brave heroes fight against the odds.

Given the clown show of our government, it must be an alternate set of time lines where they can run such secret plans and hidden organizations.
    That's always been my objection to conspiracy theorists.

In my experience government bureaucracies(from local to federal) are stifling initiative smotherers, filled with quotas of low energy drones looking for security.

Plus the fact that the criminal mind is overwhelmingly poor at forecasting outcomes beyond immediate gratification, add in "3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead" and

it's hard to credit an involved long term conspiracy being viable.
    Last edited by feudist; 07-04-2022 at 11:41 AM.

User Tag List