Page 739 of 820 FirstFirst ... 239639689729737738739740741749789 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,390 of 8191

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    That show aggravates me, that’s why I don’t watch it but I predict whenever the big wigs decide it’s time for that show to come to an end is when they’ll miraculously find something.
    I am always hoping for the same with the Bigfoot shows.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    That show aggravates me, that’s why I don’t watch it but I predict whenever the big wigs decide it’s time for that show to come to an end is when they’ll miraculously find something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I became aware of Oak Island when I was in Jr High (I'm going to be 50 this year) and am annoyed they are still pecking away at it without finding anything useful.

Frankly, I think they know what it is and know it's not at all interesting, so they keep doing the "clickbait" thing to milk it for money.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    I became aware of Oak Island when I was in Jr High (I'm going to be 50 this year) and am annoyed they are still pecking away at it without finding anything useful.

Frankly, I think they know what it is and know it's not at all interesting, so they keep doing the "clickbait" thing to milk it for money.

Chris
    Pretty much. They gotta dramatize the hell out of it to make people watch it and they know as soon as they reveal they found something, they’re not gonna have a show anymore.

It’s just like with ice Road truckers; which, I enjoyed that show for the most part but they had to dramatize the hell out of it just to make people interested in watching it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris
    I first learned about it in Scholatic Reader sometime about the 4th grade back around 19-mumbledy-mumble. Seemed like a cool story but not like TV series worthy. How many episodes can you stretch 'it's a mysterious mystery'? Come back with a movie or special when it's figured out...
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

Chris
    I think it’s Al Capone’s safe!
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    Tried to watch the last Jurassic Park Dominion. It was so stupid from the get go, I stopped after 30 minutes. Then I tried again - still stupid. Bunch of guys facing a bunch of raptors. They all have what seem to be Glocks. Do they shoot? No, they run and are caught. Obvious easy COM or head shots.

Then a rogue pilot in a C-119. Where did they get that piece of junk?
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

We finally caved and (temporarily) subscribed to Disney+ to catch up on some Star Wars series.

Andor is really good--at least the first half. I think it's a contender for the best Star Wars film/series. The acting is good, the production quality is excellent, and the story is tight and compact, without smarmy characters or retarded backstories for OG movie characters.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Also, "Half Bad" is good.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    We finally caved and (temporarily) subscribed to Disney+ to catch up on some Star Wars series.

Andor is really good--at least the first half. I think it's a contender for the best Star Wars film/series. The acting is good, the production quality is excellent, and the story is tight and compact, without smarmy characters or retarded backstories for OG movie characters.
    Rogue One and Andor are the only worthwhile things in the Star Wars franchise. The rest of it is just merchandising bait for seventh graders.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Started the Sopranos entire series about 2 weeks ago.
    It's our "weekend show".
    I watched it in dribs and drabs when it first aired, but for the only reason that they filmed a lot of it in Northern New Jersey, where I lived at the time.
    It's a fairly good story line.
    Worth trying again, if only for the gabbagool.

Fughettaboutit... Eh, oh!
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

User Tag List