Page 385 of 812 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 8111

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

I’ve been watching Hip Hop Evolution on Netflix. If you were ever a fan, or even if you just like obscure history, it’s worth a watch.

In unrelated news, 24 Legacy is pretty horrendous.

Smokey and the Bandit
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    Finished binge watching the Unit ( S1-S4) as well as Yellowstone S1. I enjoyed both but I confess my expectations are not super high. Most television is a way to pass time as opposed to an paradigm changing event i.e. The Wire.

Just as most movies are movies, not films.

Site Supporter
    Rob S

"I’ve been watching Hip Hop Evolution on Netflix."

If liked that subject matter-then you might like the Get Down on Netflix as well.

Just watched “Prodigal Son” on Fox.

Meh.

However, the blurb about the episode on Directv read:”Criminal psychologist Malcolm Bright helps the NYPD solve crimes, while also dealing with a manipulative mother, an annoyingly normal sister and a homicidal father.”, and I thought to myself, how is this not a sitcom?
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Site Supporter
    Watching Gallipoli TV series (Australian?) on Amazon Prime. Pretty good. Seems to make an effort to show the horrors of trench warfare.

Watched most of season one of The Boys. I was expecting more humor but it's a good show.

Really looking forward to season 2 of Jack Ryan.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

My family & I watched the season premier of our new favorite show “Bless This Mess” and laughed our butts of.

We’re easily entertained by comedy.

Site Supporter
    Dark Phoenix - an X-men movie. Meh. I recall the story from years gone by in the comics. The movie is an incredibly watered down and changed version. Rather boring. I did appreciate that the Army guys were mildly above red shirt level. They did manage to shoot down some superduper villains. Overall, if I had gone to movies I would have been annoyed.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Watching Gallipoli TV series (Australian?) on Amazon Prime. Pretty good. Seems to make an effort to show the horrors of trench warfare.
    Finished watching Gallipoli on Amazon Prime. One season - covers the landing and the withdrawal. I think it is very well done. Not for the squeamish is they try to portray the horrors of WW1 trench warfare. Paints the British senior leaders very poorly - if show is accurate, they deserve it. Reminds you of how many casualties there were in WW1. Recommended it you like military shows.

User Tag List