Page 364 of 819 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    Watching the latest Luther (which I had recorded). Love Idris Elba as the character. Alice is a great crazed assassin. Ranks in there with the one from Killing Eve. The UK does better police procedurals than the USA. Most of ours are pretty dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Watching the latest Luther (which I had recorded). Love Idris Elba as the character. Alice is a great crazed assassin. Ranks in there with the one from Killing Eve. The UK does better police procedurals than the USA. Most of ours are pretty dumb.
    I still think "Stringer" Bell was his best character but yeah, I like him in most things. (I don't watch the superhero or fast car related movies so I can't speak to those.)

I think Luther started out pretty strong but as in most series, got more ridiculous as time went on.
    Last edited by blues; 07-17-2019 at 10:07 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    You have a point. Also watching The Rook. It's a UK superpowered secret agency. I read the book, so I know how it plays out. Will see if it's any good. Been watching some anime on Netflix. Very realistic. Did a series based on the Monkey King, it was stupid and not really the story. It was funny seeing all these supposedly Asian characters sound like Crocodile Dundee as the show was film in Australia. There are better Monkey King adaptations out there.

Grand Sumo is back. I watch it for fat guy self-defense tips.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Also watching The Rook. It's a UK superpowered secret agency. I read the book, so I know how it plays out. Will see if it's any good.
    I've only watched the first two episodes (the series is set to record and we watch when we can), and, so far so good. The mystery is interesting so far, it's well acted, the various characters are interesting. I hope it remains good.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Magnum P.I. seasons 1-5 and 7-8 are now available on Amazon Prime, not sure why 6 isn't but whatevs.

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Magnum P.I. seasons 1-5 and 7-8 are now available on Amazon Prime, not sure why 6 isn't but whatevs.

You're welcome.
    Beginning of season 3:

Flipping channels and Piranha 3D is on. It’s one of those, it’s SO bad it’s good.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post

You're welcome.
    Wife bought me the dvd set for Xmas. Best gift I could ask for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Watching Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Just started season 2 and I think the show is pretty good. I sort of wish Cameron the killer protection bot would stabilize a bit, but I guess her/its computer glitches are part of what makes the show edgy.

Finished watching the final season of "Southland" last night. The last couple of episodes were harrowing...and it was disappointing to see what became of some of the officers.

A good series and definitely worth the time imho. Glad I finally got to see it.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List