Page 492 of 817 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492493494502542592 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 8166

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    The old Show Dogfights from the History Channel.

Decent animation of for the recreations.

Good “diagrams” and explanations of what the planes/ jets are doing during the fight.

Excellent interviews about the fights with the Veteran Pilots who were there.

Suburra on Net Flix

Only two seasons but of all the series Ive watched I like it the best.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Suburra on Net Flix

Only two seasons but of all the series Ive watched I like it the best.
    We watched it. Gomorrah is better imho, and the characters more believable than the caricatures in Suburra. But, hey, I take my mob fix where I can.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    We watched it. Gomorrah is better imho, and the characters more believable than the caricatures in Suburra. But, hey, I take my mob fix where I can.
    Ill watch that next. Retirement is rough.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    6 Underground on Netflix - combo Mission Impossible and John Wick. Stupid with lots of gun fight and car effects. Preachy, macho bonding of the team. Typical bad guys can't shoot and good guys get one shot kills all the time.

I watched The Wild Geese for the first time last night. I'm not sure how I made it through my childhood in the 80's and 90's without seeing it but it slipped through somehow. I've seen about every other movie in that genre from that time period. I really liked it. I never liked Roger Moore as Bond very much but he was excellent in this.

Site Supporter
    Just finished Ozark season 3. It's a good show, good cast and writing. But man I look forward to these people getting what's coming to them. But then maybe they never will, who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I watched The Wild Geese for the first time last night. I'm not sure how I made it through my childhood in the 80's and 90's without seeing it but it slipped through somehow. I've seen about every other movie in that genre from that time period. I really liked it. I never liked Roger Moore as Bond very much but he was excellent in this.
    Now that brings back memories. I saw it in the theater as a kid and stayed in to watch it a second time.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

I don’t know if everyone already knew this and I’m just the last one to figure it out, but a Black Sails and Homeland are available on Hulu. I’m really enjoying Black Sails so far. Assuming they aren’t pulled suddenly, I’ll check out Homeland afterwards.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    I watched the original Assault on Prescient 13 last night. Not exactly what’s going on right now, but it’s eerily similar.

User Tag List