Page 301 of 819 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401801 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Netflix has ordered a live action Cowboy Bebop. I would have been aghast, but they did a good job with Altered Carbon, so I guess we'll see.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Last night my wife had to rush me to the hospital. I watched Gotti and I almost choked to death from throwing up in my mouth.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Netflix has ordered a live action Cowboy Bebop. I would have been aghast, but they did a good job with Altered Carbon, so I guess we'll see.
    Meanwhile they're making an anime Altered Carbon series.

PACIFIC RIM AND ALTERED CARBON ANIME SERIES COMING TO NETFLIX

Supposedly there is also a Standalone Complex reboot in the works.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    South Park has really returned to form this season. Their mixing Tennessee Ernie Ford's "Sixteen Tons" with the Amazon Fulfillment Center is the best thing I've seen on TV in a while.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter
    That was awesome, I agree.

Three and half minutes, 10 Bullets. A special on HBO about the shooting of the black young male who was playing rap music and the white guy who decides to tell them off.

The guy was a complete idiot. A poster child for everything wrong with some concealed carriers. Should show that in CCW class or tell the class to google it for homework.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    It might not be Christmas until I see Hans Gruber fall from Nakatomi Plaza, but there's plenty of December to go and I've got to build up to it. Tonight...

Attachment 33057
    "the bad guy"

"You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

So a buddy of mine introduced me to Attack on Titan. I didn't hate it. It's just interesting enough that I'll watch some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

I was hooked on Justified for awhile and moved on to Blue Bloods. Both got a little stupid so I stopped watching.

I liked Justified all the way through. They way they ended it was really good. I can't remember which season of Blue Bloods I left off on but I want to get back into that show too.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

The thing about Blue Bloods is, I’m never excited to see it, yet I always enjoy it. It’s usually the last show left on the DVR before it’s watched. Yet, I don’t regret watching it.

User Tag List