Page 245 of 812 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345745 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 8112

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

“Calibre” on Netflix.

They added Righteous Kill to Netflix a week or two ago. I had never seen it and they sold me with Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro leading the cast. Plus, a supporting cast with John Leguizamo, Donnie Wahlberg and Brian Dennehy? You can’t go wrong, right? Boy was I wrong. The writing was terrible. The dialogue was painful to listen to and the characters were WEAK. The story was also pretty lame. Save yourselves two hours if you’ve never seen it and continue not having seen it. Not every movie can be Heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Here's a couple worth watching, imho.

Last edited by blues; 07-05-2018 at 04:15 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Den of Thieves, the 2018 heist film with Gerard Butler.

Very good, I thought, 4 out of 5 stars. Lots of gunplay, and a plot with a pretty cool ending.
    Just saw this. Pretty good; although the location of the gunfight at the end was ridiculous. Very surreal for me given I'm quite familiar with most of the neighborhoods where the movie was shot.

Anyone seen the tv series "Condor"?

I saw one episode yesterday and still haven't decided what I think about it.

watched Heat tonight- I had forgotten how good of a movie it is. character development is top notch and there is a very large amount of talented people in the film.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Hulu just put the entirety of M*A*S*H up for streaming.

So, that's basically what I am watching...Because the 4077th will never get old.

I've been watching Ozark on Netflix. It's a Breaking Badesque show, set primarily in Missouri's Lake of the Ozarks. Not as good as Breaking Bad, but very watchable. I'm very familiar with that literal neck of the woods, having spent some time there as a kid and they've managed to nail that subculture quite well. That's not a compliment.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 07-05-2018 at 11:01 PM.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Site Supporter
    Ozark was good. I can't wait until the next season is released.

I just watched Real Genius. That was a blast from the past for me. I was in Jr High when it came out and just KNEW that was what college was going to be like. Yeah, not so much.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Ozark was good. I can't wait until the next season is released.

Chris
    Should be right around the 31 of August, give or take. (According to a site that tracks shows we watch.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

User Tag List