Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I beat the F out of a StreamLight today

I beat the F out of a StreamLight today

We were at a fossil formation where you can dig out fossil shells. I had my kids there. I didn’t have anything handy to chip the rocks and before I knew I was using the emitter end of this StreamLight Wedge to chisel out rocks and dirt with my full strength to get fossils. It is scarred but working perfectly. I’m impressed.

Name:  IMG_8999.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  31.9 KB
    #RESIST

If word gets out, they may pull your Wyoming man card for not having a Leatherman with you.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    If word gets out, they may pull your Wyoming man card for not having a Leatherman with you.
    No shit, but I’m here temporarily for a few days until June and permanent move. So embarrassing 😁
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Name:  IMG_20240328_082858.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  27.5 KB

My cell phone has quite possibly the worst camera in history, but my Wedge has survived lots of stuff over the past year...I'm really impressed with these lights.

I’ve never had an issue with a Streamlight. Have more expensive lights too, but for how I use lights, zero issues with Streamlight.

Werkz Holsters does some pretty good flashlight and mounted light beat-downs on the youtube and streamlight seems to be at the top or is the top in his tests

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    No shit, but I’m here temporarily for a few days until June and permanent move. So embarrassing 😁
    I replaced my Spyderco with a Leatherman. This is what I carry in my left pocket, every day.

Name:  IMG_7628.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  81.8 KB

That's impressive.

I broke a tlr battery door, but otherwise found stream lights to be tough.

This thread just caused me to buy a Wedge XT, did I get the right "fossil tough" model?

So, what fossils did you find? 1911 owners? Lever action guys?

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List