Page 820 of 820 FirstFirst ... 320720770810818819820
Results 8,191 to 8,195 of 8195

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

We just got back from the theaters seeing “Abigail”. It was a really fun watch, better than expected. My IMDb rating was 7/10.

The young actress that played Abigail was amazing. First thing my wife said to me afterwards, she’s going places.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    We just got back from the theaters seeing “Abigail”. It was a really fun watch, better than expected. My IMDb rating was 7/10.

The young actress that played Abigail was amazing. First thing my wife said to me afterwards, she’s going places.
    Saw it last night and enjoyed it. First time I've seen Melissa Barrera that I'm aware of. She darling. I agree that Abigail (Alisha Weir) will go far!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    The last couple of seasons focusing on Ivar the Boneless lost me. Up until then it was great.
    The show had some seriously hot babes in it lead by Katheryn Winnick.
    Funny how that link leads to her director's reel. And the first clip on it is from... Vikings! it's true: EVERYBODY wants to direct.

Rebel Moon…

Part 1 wasn't as bad as I had expected.

Part 2 is much worse than expected, even compared to the reviews.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Saw it last night and enjoyed it. First time I've seen Melissa Barrera that I'm aware of. She darling. I agree that Abigail (Alisha Weir) will go far!
    She was in the last two Scream movies, if you’ve seen them. And, yes.

User Tag List