Page 381 of 819 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431481 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Banned
    I watched the last half of The Carol Burnett Show on METV before work. I'm surprised at how well her comedy has aged

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Hell Yeah.

Began watching "The Spy" on Netflix, starring Sacha Baron Cohen. Retells the story of Eli Cohen. About halfway through...fairly well done.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Began watching "The Spy" on Netflix, starring Sacha Baron Cohen. Retells the story of Eli Cohen. About halfway through...fairly well done.
    I've watched not quite 1.5 episodes. It's good so far, though I'm not very knowledgeable about Eli Cohen.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    I've watched not quite 1.5 episodes. It's good so far, though I'm not very knowledgeable about Eli Cohen.

Chris
    The story, in the main, is pretty accurate as I recall it. The relationships of the secondary characters I can't speak to. It's an amazing story. Especially when you have more detail.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Finished Archer 1999. Easily the best of the coma seasons and maybe one of my favorite seasons period. I was happy to hear the show had been renewed for an 11th season, and I think it still has a lot of life left if the producers would stop getting anxious about the formula and just go with it.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Around my house we don’t try a lot of “new” shows or movies, these days. It’s pretty much irreverent cartoons, Top Gear (with Clarkson, Hammond, and May, The Grand Tour, sports, or LivePD

But advertising works - the wife and I kept getting ads on social media for AMC’s The Terror: Infamy which looks great. This prompted us to dig a little deeper and we decided to check out The Terror (first season) on Hulu. Just finished the first episode and we’re hooked.

The wife is not a binge watcher (I am). So this will likely be a once a week’ish viewing for us. But that’s okay. We enjoy it like that. I think the last completely new drama series we watched from beginning to end was Justified. Seriously, we don’t watch a lot of new TV.

AMC has really gotten the cinematography in its original series down. The Terror is beautiful. And finally they got writing to match. Into the Badlands was gorgeous but man...talk about bad writing.

Got around to The Highwaymen last night and we both enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Got around to The Highwaymen last night and we both enjoyed it.
    Same, but there is no both of us, as I only have one personality.

User Tag List