Page 379 of 819 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389429479 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Widows. It sucked. 1hr 45 minutes of soap opera followed by a 15 minute heist with an overplayed predictable ending. Glad it was free.

Just finished Bosch Season Five.

I thought it was the best season yet.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Recovering from knee surgery, gotta spend a lot of time flat with my leg elevated and remembered someone here posting that Magnum PI was available on Prime...gawd, it's been wonderful!!

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    The Kitchen, about three women taking over the Irish mob in the late ‘70s. No good people in this one; the most honorable guy is an Italian monster in Brooklyn. Good revolver action. Plus a lesson in how to sink a body.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    The Kitchen, about three women taking over the Irish mob in the late ‘70s. No good people in this one; the most honorable guy is an Italian monster in Brooklyn. Good revolver action. Plus a lesson in how to sink a body.
    If you want to see a good movie about the Westies and Hell's Kitchen, watch State of Grace with Gary Oldman, Ed Harris, Sean Penn and Robin Wright. 'Nuff said.
    Last edited by blues; 08-22-2019 at 04:33 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Watched the first two episodes of On Becoming a God in Central Florida on Showtime last night. Very amusing so far. Cast list shows not a lot of mainstream actors, which I'm coming to prefer.

Also saw the first episode of The Righteous Gemstones, which had us laughing pretty hard. We are pretty big Danny McBride fans and have been missing Vice Principals, so this is a nice stand-in. Still can't look at skinny John Goodman. The weight loss and the aging has made sickly looking. But I'll try and get over it to watch Danny McBride, and Walton Goggins who co-starred in Vice Principals with him is apparently going to make an appearance per imdb.

Danny McBride seems to be a taste I just don't seem to be able to acquire. I find him tedious and annoying, and the humor forced. Maybe I'll try drinking first the next time I decide to take a foray down the path of one of his shows.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Danny McBride seems to be a taste I just don't seem to be able to acquire. I find him tedious and annoying, and the humor forced. Maybe I'll try drinking first the next time I decide to take a foray down the path of one of his shows.
    FWIW Vice Principals was the first thing I saw him in that I liked. Maybe because the obnoxiousness seemed a little more self-deprecating and not quite as blatantly arrogant.

Site Supporter
    Mortal Engines - Syfy cities on wheels rolling around and fighting. Was a big flop, and that was deserved. Fast forwarded most if as nothing look interesting.

Been watching Mighty Ships. Astounding technology and engineering in those things.

Peanut Butter Falcon

Great indie film with stellar performances all around. The kind of movie Hollywood studios used to make, just to maintain their artistic cred.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

User Tag List