Page 404 of 817 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 8168

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

The new rambo and newest John Wick.

I didn't like either one of them.

Close on netflix about a female bodyguard trying to keep her client alive was decent.

Site Supporter
    Catching up on Supernatural and Arrow. Both have our heroes facing omnipotent entities to save the world. Pretty decent for TV , John Wick like fight scenes. Mindless but amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Chapter 3 of the Mandalorian - the BEST YET!!! And as a fan of Rebels, it was awesome to see the Mandalorians in action (which is no surprise given that Dave Feloni produced Rebels and co/produces The Mandalorian).
    Me reading the "Black Friday Deals" thread...

Name:  jetpack.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  8.7 KB
    Last edited by NEPAKevin; 11-29-2019 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Me reading the "Black Friday Deals" thread...

Name:  jetpack.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  8.7 KB
    This is the way [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Ford v Ferrari was a fun movie (except the bad part). Worth seeing on the big screen.

Knives Out was entertaining, but, I would recommend waiting for it to hit Netflix or Redbox.

I'm finding the Mandalorian terribly boring. Half way through season 1 and I have no idea what the point is. An arc to where?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    We watched it last night. I thought it pretty true to the book.

Excellent performances and nice to see the "old gang" together for probably one last time.

Didn't think it was a "great" movie, but a very good one.
    Going to +1 to this. Most of the staff at work, all watched it on/around Thanksgiving, and were surprised I was the only one who read the book. None of them were old enough to know who Hoffa was, or how big of a deal his disappearance was.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I'm finding the Mandalorian terribly boring. Half way through season 1 and I have no idea what the point is. An arc to where?
    Yeah....if it was Random Space Mercenary instead of Star Wars I would’ve abandoned it already. But I’m hoping they have a big shocking reveal coming up. Besides finding Baby Yoda he hasn’t done much interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Watched Brightburn finally, I personally liked it. 99˘ rental on iTunes this weekend.

The kid’s origin and powers intentionally mimic Superman. But the movie shows what would happen if he gave zero craps about humans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Danger Close, about the battle of Long Tan.

I thought it was amazing, and I am hard to please when it comes to moves. Extremely hard to please.

Joker

I am not a big comic book fan so I have no idea if this movie is true to the original story or not.
    I am also not a person who does a psycho analyze of a movie. I go to the movies to be entertained.
    So having seen the movie then gone to Rotten Tomatoes and been thoroughly disgusted by the “professional” reviews
    and appalled by the low ratings and also low gross I thought I would review it here with like minded individuals where my review might be accepted and possibly influential.
    I do have not that many movies that i will watch more than once and Joker definitely made this list. I thought Joaquin Phillips performance was outstanding. I hope there will be a sequel.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List