Page 650 of 817 FirstFirst ... 150550600640648649650651652660700750 ... LastLast
Results 6,491 to 6,500 of 8168

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Red Notice

Par for the course in the current action flick genre. The "plot twists" are predictable with the Rock and Deadpool as the odd couple "forced" to work together, yada yada.... I've certainly seen worse and it does have its moments. And then there's Gal Gadot in a tight red dress.

"You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    And then there's Gal Gadot in a tight red dress.
    Pretty well sums up the most appealing aspect off the movie. Not great literature, but still fun to watch. The Rock and Dead Pool doing their thing. And, Gal Gadot in a tight red dress

I lean toward willowy, diminutive blonds. But Gal is a bunch of female stuffed into one package. And, she was in the Israeli Defense force. She doesn't just play a bad ass. She is one. Kind-a makes you heart pound a bit.

Par for the course in the current action flick genre. The "plot twists" are predictable with the Rock and Deadpool as the odd couple "forced" to work together, yada yada.... I've certainly seen worse and it does have its moments. And then there's Gal Gadot in a tight red dress.

Just tell me she doesn't sing in it?

Site Supporter
    Hellbound, a Korean supernatural thriller. Pretty compelling without a happy ending. A note , ASPs and SE Model 60s ain't going to cut it. However, having your SWAT folks freeze in the face of horrific terror doesn't help. Not that they would have done any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    This looks like a great upcoming movie, Dog, about a veteran who is trying to get back in good standing with his unit by transporting a problematic military dog across the country to attend a funeral. I'm afraid will make too many people go out and buy Belgian Malinois--a great breed, but one that needs an enormous amount of activity and mental stimulation or they will wreck your house. I am afraid that the movie might make lots of people buy the breed who are not equipped to give it the life it needs, and thus result in a lot of rescue Malinois

On the other hand it shows the Mal destroying a car seat and biting a bottle out of your hand. Not that ever seen a Mal do that LOL
    Last edited by Coyotesfan97; 11-23-2021 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Spelling DYAC
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise_A View Post
    Cowboy Bebop on Netflix is decent. Pretty faithful to the source material, just the right amount of campy. One and a third-ish episodes in (I was tired). Good if you like SciFi, and the gun selection is interesting. So far, an IMI Jericho and a Walther Q4 Tactical have made an appearance.
    I was watching some of the original getting ready for this. I know a guy who’s a huge fan and he was pretty excited.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

The "plot twists" are predictable...
    It occurred to me that there was one surprise that I didn't see coming...

Spoiler (highlight to read):
    Me (squinting at TV) to wife: Is that Ed Sheeran?

Her: Yup

Me: No shit.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    "Wheel of Time"
    Somebody asked, "Is this the new "Game of Thrones?" uhh .... no!
    Cinematography and musical scores are absolutely fantastic, but the story and cast are both too small. It's alright and worth watching, but don't expect a GOT experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    On the other hand it shows the Mal destroying a car seat and biting a bottle out of your hand. Not that ever seen a Mal do that LOL
    Mine destroyed an interior car door panel
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    I couldn’t get through it. I am fed up with Ryan Reynolds’s one-note schtick. Watching him play the same character over and over again gets old. It was old when John Wayne did it.

User Tag List