Page 553 of 817 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553554555563603653 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 8170

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Gunsmoke. And, yes, we like it. Watch it all the time.

I wish I could follow Matt Dillon around for a while. There must be thousands of classic Colts and Winchesters that he left behind out there on the prairie.

Site Supporter
    Fargo's latest episode.

Lessons:

1. Do not try to kill someone in a house that has a protective ghost.
    2. Do not trip with a 1911 and a finger on the trigger. That's a heads up or off, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    Do you think that what was implied happened in the cliffhanger?
    The above is a reference to Evil.

My wife just asked me "do you think that was a dream sequence?" They certainly set up this season for that. Even if it's not a dream, there was much information withheld in the last ep, and you know "the devil plays games, God is clear" according to the show.

I'm going with a 60% certain "no."

Great first season. I hope the second is as good, whenever it comes out. Evil gives Black Mirror a run for it's money. Funny and thoughtful.

But the team needs to protect David better. Splitting up hasn't worked out well for poor David, especially in the last few eps......
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Fargo's latest episode.

Lessons:

2. Do not trip with a 1911 and a finger on the trigger. That's a heads up or off, so to speak.
    Are you talking about the heavy set brother? I was trying to get a look at the gun, and it didn’t look like a 1911. It had an open top slide like a Beretta 92. Couldn’t see the rest of the gun, but if it was period correct, it could be a Helwan / M1951.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Fargo's latest episode.

Lessons:

1. Do not try to kill someone in a house that has a protective ghost.
    Name:  HappyMinions.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  17.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Are you talking about the heavy set brother? I was trying to get a look at the gun, and it didn’t look like a 1911. It had an open top slide like a Beretta 92. Couldn’t see the rest of the gun, but if it was period correct, it could be a Helwan / M1951.
    That's what IMFDB has listed.

I forgot to check before we deleted the episode, but it looked to me like there was a continuity error with Satchel's revolver between the last two episodes.
    Last edited by NEPAKevin; 11-28-2020 at 05:54 PM.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Couldn’t see the rest of the gun, but if it was period correct, it could be a Helwan / M1951.
    This was as good as a screenshot as I could get, and you're right, it might be an M1951. It's definitely not a 1911.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  15.7 KB

Site Supporter
    Oops, my mistake.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Wife and I are five episodes into the Animaniacs reboot and I'm happy to say it's everything it should be. It feels perfect for the moment: their updated theme song references pronoun neutrality, ethnical diversity, and trolling in a self-aware way I think only Animaniacs could pull off. I have high hopes this reboot will be popular enough to keep going.
    I watched the first two with my son. I didn't care for the first one. Zero laughs, a bit too "self-stroking", IMO. Second one was better.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

"Mosul" on netflix. It's in Arabic with subtitles and I figured it would be somewhat strange given the cultural differences, but I enjoyed it quite a bit. Even more enjoyable to read the article in The New Yorker that it was based on.

Watching them drive around in beat up 1114 Humvees sure took me back to 2005 putting thousands of miles in one all over Northern Iraq. I often wonder if the particular one we drove ended up in the hands of ISIS as a VBIED or the Iraqi Army participating in the battle.

User Tag List