Page 228 of 818 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328728 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 8171

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Saw Deadpool 2. Most folks should be able to tell from the previews if it's for them or not. It's rated R for good reason, don't take your kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Still plugging away at Magnum and getting through latest season of Bosch. Love them both. Magnum and Bosch are making want a 1911 for reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started watching The Wire on Amazon Prime. Never seen it before, so far pretty good.

Looking forward to Goliath season 2 coming June 15 on Amazon. Season one was good. Billy Bob Thornton made the show very watchable.

Also looking forward to Jack Ryan on Amazon in August. I'm a big fan of Tom Clancy's (RIP) novels. I hope they do it well.

Site Supporter
    I recorded Timeless. I watched it when I got home from the hospital and discovered that a time shift, due to a ball game, caused me to miss the last of it. The last thing I saw was when Jiya thought she had saved Rufis, only for him to be shot as they left the saloon. How did it end?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Started watching The Wire on Amazon Prime. Never seen it before, so far pretty good.

Looking forward to Goliath season 2 coming June 15 on Amazon. Season one was good. Billy Bob Thornton made the show very watchable.
    I envy you, watching "The Wire" for the first time. Great show.

And like you, we are looking forward to season 2 of "Goliath". BBT was a trip (as usual)...as was Nina Arianda as "Patty Solis-Papagian".
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    I recorded Timeless. I watched it when I got home from the hospital and discovered that a time shift, due to a ball game, caused me to miss the last of it. The last thing I saw was when Jiya thought she had saved Rufis, only for him to be shot as they left the saloon. How did it end?
    Same thing happened to me and the wife. Watched the end on-demand.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    It’s available on Hulu in case you want to watch it.
    Thanks. We get Hulu. I didn't think about it being there.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post

Also looking forward to Jack Ryan on Amazon in August. I'm a big fan of Tom Clancy's (RIP) novels. I hope they do it well.
    The Wire is one of the best tv shows ever shot. It may have some peers at the top, but they are few.

Quote Originally Posted by WeepingAngel View Post
    The Wire is one of the best tv shows ever shot. It may have some peers at the top, but they are few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Fahrenheit 451 (HBO) - This would have been epic as a miniseries, but alas, it's just a movie. As it stands, it's not very good, but not quite bad. Worth watching just to flex your literary knowledge and spot all the deviations from the book.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

User Tag List