Page 211 of 819 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311711 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Yahoo Video Guide is apparently no longer supported by Yahoo, which is a shame. If you were unfamiliar with it, it was a search engine that would comb through Netflix, Hulu, et cetera, to see if a movie or show was streaming on that service. It saved a ton of time when you were trying to find where to watch something.

Is anyone familiar with a similar app?
    I know you were looking into streaming devices in another thread, not sure what you ended up with but the Roku Android app can do this, both for subscription services and purchase/rental options.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    Didn't read all 208 pages of this thread, apologies if these have already been covered.

I've not watched every film by William Kaufman (IMDB link), but I've thoroughly enjoyed:
    The Prodigy, lots of fun knife stuff.
    Sinners & Saints, Baer Monolith, Sonny Puzikas and Bas Ruten all make appearances.
    Daylights End, silly silencer stuff and Yeager gets shot in the head early on.

Nothing award winning, but lots of fun gun entertainment.
    Thanks for the heads-up on “Sinners and Saints.” I liked it, as shoot-‘em-up entertainment, with plenty of on-location work. Interesting interrogation method, too.

I need to re-watch, however, to find the Monolith. I thought that the 1911, being used by the Sean Riley character, looked a bit different from my Monolith, and I did an internet search at IMFDB to find that he used an S.A. Inc. TRP Operator. (I know that Les Baer made Monoliths with accessory rails, but seem to recall it was a short length of add-rail that did not extend to the distal end of the full dust cover.)

Well, hell...I didn't even know that Springfield even existed! Saw the profile, assumed it was a Monolith.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Has anyone watched Tin Star on Amazon Prime?

Sent from my NSA-approved tracking device using Tapatalk
    I watched the whole first season but I don't think you're missing out by giving it a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    Well, hell...I didn't even know that Springfield even existed! Saw the profile, assumed it was a Monolith.
    I knew that there was such a thing as an S.A. Inc. TRP Operator, but did not know that the rail went to the end of the dust cover, until I saw the MFDB write-up and photos.
    Last edited by Rex G; 04-07-2018 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Has anyone watched Tin Star on Amazon Prime?

Sent from my NSA-approved tracking device using Tapatalk
    I really liked it. I think you have to commit to at least 4 episodes, though. There's a lot of setup before it takes a hard turn in the middle.

Frankly, there is a scene in the first episode where Roth throws a classic @SouthNarc move: a drunk takes a swing at him and wants to throw down, Roth pitches the eye jab/rake into a swift kick in the nuts.

That scene told me there should be more to this guy than just small town witty police chief. And that is what you'll find if you continue on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been watching New Girl lately and enjoying it. Tonight I got drunk and it's even funnier. Proof that alcohol makes everything better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    I knew that there was such a thing as an S.A. Inc. TRP Operator, but did not know that the rail went to the end of the dust cover, until I saw the MFDB write-up and photos.
    It did on the early TRP Operators. I had one and it made .45 seem like shooting a 9mm 1911.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Heat and L.A Confidential are now on Netflix. Two of my favorite 90's movies. Think I'll watch this Heat this afternoon while the wife and kids are at a baby shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Heat and L.A Confidential are now on Netflix. Two of my favorite 90's movies. Think I'll watch this Heat this afternoon while the wife and kids are at a baby shower.
    Sounds good, Slick!

There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List