Page 356 of 812 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 8111

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I've seen a few episodes of Animal Kingdom on TNT. Set in Oceanside, CA, the series is about a local crime family let by their matriarch, "Smurf", played by Ellen Barkin.

Maybe it's just me, but I can't get into a show in which almost every character should be either in prison or in the ground (preferably the latter). I can't care about any of them.
    I tried to watch it because I enjoy out-of-the-box shows. Couldn't take it. It may be interesting for psychopaths.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Site Supporter
    Bleach on Netflix. Based on the anime series, it was surprising good. Good effects and plot. Better than most DC Superhero movies.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand

Love and Robots - Lucky 13

Just watched this episode. Absolutely loved it. It’s how I feel about machines that are close to me, including, but not limited to, my competition cars. Call me sentimental, but I know what I know. Really enjoyed it.

Site Supporter
    Watched "They Shall Not Grow Old" and "Apollo 11" this week, and really liked both of them.

Just binge watched Hunting ISIS on Amazon Instant Video. The series follows several American expats engaged in the fight against Daesh in Iraq and Syria from 2015-2017, either as combatants or medics. Very well produced and worth checking out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Clint Eastwood’s movie Mule, from redbox. Worth a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    Clint Eastwood’s movie Mule, from redbox. Worth a watch.
    We saw in theatre and enjoyed it.

I binge watched the first 4 episodes of Yellowstone season 1 late last night. So far I really dig it. Even if the show sucked, the aesthetics are A+.

I need to add a couple more cowboy hats to my collection, that's for sure.

On a side note, I feel like Kevin Costner has been waiting his whole life to play these slightly older grumpy guy roles, like John Dutton in Yellowstone and Frank Hamer in The Highwaymen. I enjoy his current roles way more than anything he played in in his younger years.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I binge watched the first 4 episodes of Yellowstone season 1 late last night. So far I really dig it. Even if the show sucked, the aesthetics are A+.

I need to add a couple more cowboy hats to my collection, that's for sure.

On a side note, I feel like Kevin Costner has been waiting his whole life to play these slightly older grumpy guy roles, like John Dutton in Yellowstone and Frank Hamer in The Highwaymen. I enjoy his current roles way more than anything he played in in his younger years.
    He did a good job in "Open Range" in my opinion. As did Duvall.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    He did a good job in "Open Range" in my opinion. As did Duvall.
    Open Range is one of my few "watch it again" modern Westerns, along with 3:10 to Yuma (the 2007 one).
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

User Tag List