Page 407 of 817 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 8168

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    War Dog: A Soldier's Best Friend (HBO) - A documentary about SOF K9s and their handlers. It is expertly composed, strikingly personal, and frequently difficult to watch. Highly recommended - just be forewarned, it doesn't have many happy endings.
    5 minutes in and I had to stop and go hug my dog.
    Last edited by dsa; 12-04-2019 at 10:37 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    War Dog: A Soldier's Best Friend (HBO) - A documentary about SOF K9s and their handlers. It is expertly composed, strikingly personal, and frequently difficult to watch. Highly recommended - just be forewarned, it doesn't have many happy endings.
    I can no longer watch these kinds of films. I don't know if it's just getting older or life experiences that I suppressed coming back.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Late last night I was feeling nostalgic. I started watching the original Red Dawn on Amazon Prime. Actually looking forward to finishing watching as it was too late to finish last night.

Yeah it's a little cheesy but the message resonates even more so today as compared to 1984. Plus I just love small unit gorillas (god guys) giving big army fits.

I'm really enjoying the Crown on Netflix. The cat, German Shepherd, and I are on the bed enjoying it on our telecommute Friday, don't judge
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I'm really enjoying the Crown on Netflix. The cat, German Shepherd, and I are on the bed enjoying it on our telecommute Friday, don't judge
    Next you'll be watching "Dynasty" and "Dallas" reruns. Oh, the horror!!!...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I watched Knives Out last week. I enjoyed it very much. I’d give it an 8/10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    The new Wonder Woman trailer is out. Looks good. Check out the scene where she seems to grab the slide of a semi at superspeed, eject the round and swat it away. Doesn't make sense unless it was the last round but fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    The new Wonder Woman trailer is out. Looks good. Check out the scene where she seems to grab the slide of a semi at superspeed, eject the round and swat it away. Doesn't make sense unless it was the last round but fun.
    Because otherwise Wonder Woman would be totally believable, amirite?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Because otherwise Wonder Woman would be totally believable, amirite?
    It's foolish to talk of realism in movies where people can, you know, fly 'n' stuff.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Bet she’s not as hot as Lynda Carter was, though.

User Tag List