Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monroe County DA (NY) "going off on cop during traffic stop"

Monroe County DA (NY) "going off on cop during traffic stop"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ne...op/ar-AA1nMq4X

"All nine members of the Rochester City Council signed a letter Saturday addressed to New York Attorney General Letitia James, asking her office to investigate the conduct of Monroe County DA Sandra Doorley during a traffic incident caught on camera earlier this week.

The move comes a day after the Town of Webster released bodycam footage showing the district attorney going off on a police officer who stopped her as she was driving home from work on Monday. . .

. . . In the tense video, Doorley can be seen telling the officer she didn’t stop when he first attempted to pull her over because she “didn’t feel like stopping on Phillips Road at 5:30.” She later tells the officer she’s “the D.A.” and adds she was going 55 mph.

“55 in a 35 [mph zone]?” the officer asks her. “I don’t really care,” she retorts.

Doorely — who remained combative during the entire exchange — at one point can be heard telling the officer he was being a “f–ing a–hole,” after he asked why she was being hostile. . . "

Video can be viewed at the link provided.

Only 20 over the limit? Jeez. You'd get passed on the sidewalk for only doing 20 over around here...

Site Supporter
    Where I live, the Interstate the speed limit is 55. If I'm not doing at least 75 I'm getting rear ended.

Regardless of whether the limit is, or even should be, enforced, the real issue is the behavior of the person, who happens to be the elected prosecutor, during a traffic stop.

And this is from the DA that Soros spent almost a million of his money trying to defeat…

Decent DA choices are pretty thin on the ground, it seems.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Well, there's another career down the toilet.

First thought:

Stop arguing with people that want to argue. You don't have to convince her of anything. It just makes life easier.

There's a great video from years ago...Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, somewhere like that I think. The motorist is going nuts with verbally venting their anger at the trooper, and the trooper doesn't react. When the person finishes a sentence, he simply gives his next command with a flat, toneless voice. The motorist takes the ticket and throws it out the window, and the trooper flatly says something along the lines of, "Sir, that's littering. If you don't pick it up I'll have to issue you a littering ticket." The motorist keeps screaming while getting out and getting the ticket, and then driving off. It was such an amazing display of wearing an emotional rain jacket.

Second thought:

This reminds me of when we were working on a small military base, and the PMO gave us one of their radios to put in our command post. When officers and SNCOs, and worse...their spouses...acted like this with the MPs conducting traffic stops, they had the habit of keying the radio so that everyone could listen. They did it so routinely that I think it was an SOP so they had witnesses about their conduct (there were no body cameras).
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

That’s some DA-privilege there. I’d never even ponder acting like she did.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    That’s some DA-privilege there. I’d never even ponder acting like she did.
    I think Mel Gibson was originally from upstate NY. Must be the water. LOL.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

What an entitled female dog, all she had to do was stop. Most likely get a warning do to her position and it’s all over, but no she has to cause a scene and like stated toss her career done the toilet. That time of the month?

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    What an entitled female dog, all she had to do was stop. Most likely get a warning do to her position and it’s all over, but no she has to cause a scene and like stated toss her career done the toilet. That time of the month?
    Dude,

I think many a reader reads your post here with the same disdain for avoidable disclosures, as they consider the subject of this discussion.
    Jules
    Runcible Works

User Tag List