Page 451 of 817 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 8168

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Watched "The Iliza Shlesinger Sketch Show" on Netflix last night. 6 short episodes. Quick, short sketches. Very funny.

Rosco

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Benson View Post
    Watched a movie called "Overlord" on Prime. It was much better than I expected. WWII, evil Nazis, evil Nazi scientists, with a touch of H.P. Lovecraft "Re-Animator". Lots of gore, but nothing gratuitous.

Lots of Garands, 1911's, P-38's, StG 44's. The gun stuff is pretty well done.
    It was surprisingly watchable. Especially considering how the main character was a black man who was conscripted to the 82nd Airborne and just three months after being conscripted was part of a super important mission behind enemy lines... But once you get past the historical inaccuracies the movie is an okay Nazi killing horror movie. And who doesn't like movies about killing Nazis?

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    6 Underground looked interesting.
    Didn't make it to the end of the first silly car chase. I tried, but it went on, and on, and on, and on...
    We're stubborn people in this household. I think we made it all the way through the first chase scene before it really sunk in how unwatchable that movie was... But yeah, utter garbage, do not watch.

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    I think we made it all the way through the first chase scene before it really sunk in how unwatchable that movie was
    The wrecked cars kept coming apart in more and more spectacular fashion, it was like watching a Transformers movie in rewind. Also, the airplane he jumped out of is going down with the canopy still on it...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    The Platform -- Whoa!
    Obviously.

I'm still not sure what I watched.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Benson View Post
    Watched "The Iliza Shlesinger Sketch Show" on Netflix last night. 6 short episodes. Quick, short sketches. Very funny.

Rosco
    I have enjoyed every one of her comedy specials going way back to Comedy Central days maybe 15 years ago. I don't remember any of her first one I saw other than I enjoyed it and skinny jeans actually worked on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Season 3 of Ozark on Netflix really delivers, if you’re a fan of the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna give "Giri / Haji" a go tonight. Hopefully it won't disappoint.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Watching the Marvel Netflix shows. Full of martial arts interactions that could be solved by competent training with Glock 19s. Trade out the heroes for John Wick, Matt Bourne and the city would have been safe in the first episode.

In the Defenders, the evil villain (Sigourny Weaver) comes into a restaurant where the heroes are holding up to give the evil plan speech. Blah, blah.

After 5 minutes of chat, she unleashes her evil ninja woman. Oh, let's jump around and punch. None of these folks are bullet proof except one. So shoot 'em. Ok, then the show would be over, blah, blah.

I did enough the ham battle of Iron Chef America last night. It was relaxing.

I tried the second episode of season 1 of Ozark. I have to say, I'm not really feeling it on this one. Perhaps a bit too depressing to watch? (Part of my problem with this series is just the overly obnoxious bass - I have a really good subwoofer so having the bass throb cranked to eleven gets tedious. Sure, I could mess with my settings, but then they would be off or everything else...)

User Tag List