Page 449 of 819 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451459499549 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Tom Segura: Ball Hog (Netflix) - It had a few laugh-out-loud moments, but unless you're just a Segura fan, you can safely pass.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Couldn't make it through the first episode of Longmire. Yuck.

I think I'll try Ozark next.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Finished season 3 of "Ozark" last night. The season did not disappoint and the acting was excellent. Look forward to the next season whenever that may be...
    I had no idea how it was going to end. Looking forward also.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Finished season 3 of "Ozark" last night. The season did not disappoint and the acting was excellent. Look forward to the next season whenever that may be.
    They started strong and seem to be getting better as it goes. I'm a few away from the end of season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by WeepingAngel View Post
    They started strong and seem to be getting better as it goes. I'm a few away from the end of season 3.
    It's a wild ride. Hang on to your hat.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Dat last scene, yo.

Chris

Finished season 3 of "Ozark" last night. The season did not disappoint and the acting was excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by WeepingAngel View Post
    I am digging it so far. Wendy is going through a transformation a little in the Walter White style, I hope I still like Wendy when this season is over (Walter, not so much).

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I am digging it so far. Wendy is going through a transformation a little in the Walter White style, I hope I still like Wendy when this season is over (Walter, not so much).
    Wendy's brother (and Wendy's dilemma) really pulled some emotion out of me. Ruth is still my favorite character.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post
    Ruth is still my favorite character.
    Still do not have a favorite, but Charlotte is gaining momentum. "Needs more star wipes" made me have to go look up what a star wipe is.
    Turns out a Star Wipe is like Cow Bell.

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post
    Wendy's brother (and Wendy's dilemma) really pulled some emotion out of me. Ruth is still my favorite character.
    I think we might be an episode or two away from the dilemma you are speaking of.

ETA Again: Gotta get through Ozark before more Bosch hits.
    Name:  BCS.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  20.3 KB
    Last edited by mmc45414; 04-03-2020 at 07:41 PM.

Ozark just keeps getting better. I binge watched season 3 in two late night sessions and am left wanting more.

I can't remember if I already posted about this one or not, but go ahead and skip the Pet Sematary remake from last year, especially if you're a fan of the original like I am. John Lithgow is a great actor but he just couldn't match Fred Gwinn in the role of Jud Crandall and the Creed family was just kinda generic. The parts of the story that they changed made it even worse.

I stumbled across a movie the other night that I'd never heard of called "The Pledge" with Jack Nicholson. It's from around the year 2000 or 2001. He plays a retiring detective who can't let a case go to the point of moving to a place where other murders were committed that he thinks are connected. I enjoyed it.

User Tag List