Page 389 of 819 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439489 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    That sucks. I just added the new season to my list.

I watched Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome the other night. THAT was a trip down memory lane.

And I've had a number of Tina Turner tunes stuck in my head ever since...

"Why he's just a raggedy man!"

Chris
    I first saw Tina Turner live in the late 60's at a Rolling Stones concert that also featured Janis Joplin, B.B. King, and Ike & Tina Turner. (Those were the days.)

Yeah, maybe you'll feel differently about the new season of Peaky Blinders, but like Tom Hardy's character on the show, I'm done.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Classic Albums Never Mind the Bollocks Here's the Sex Pistols on Amazon. If you can get past his attitude and penchant for chaos, John Lydon appears to be a funnier and more intelligent dude than I was always led to believe.

I'm not a huge Sex Pistols fan (or classic punk in general) but I recognize and appreciate their influence and place in the rock scene. Plus I'm a big enough music history geek and I've enjoyed the episodes of Classic Albums I've seen in the past enough to give the ones I haven't seen yet a fair shot before bailing.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Watched Batwoman on my phone. Part of the Arrowverse. It stunk.

Had a medical procedure yesterday that's gonna give me more free time than I'm used to for a few weeks, so I started binge watching Goliath season 3 today, then I'm gonna start watching Peaky Blinders from season 1. Season 3 of Goliath seems to be off to a much better start than season 2.

There is a new show called Prodigal son. I thought the premise was familiar, so I on Netflix and found, watched La Mante. While the gun handling, is poor in the last episode, the show was quite entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Had a medical procedure yesterday that's gonna give me more free time than I'm used to for a few weeks, so I started binge watching Goliath season 3 today, then I'm gonna start watching Peaky Blinders from season 1. Season 3 of Goliath seems to be off to a much better start than season 2.
    I couldn't get through episode one of the current Peaky Blinders. I wasn't really surprised.

Season 2 of Goliath was abysmal so I had few expectations, but both the missus and I have been binge watching it tonight. Surprised. I expected it to be pitiful.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Edited to add: Feel better C F
    Last edited by blues; 10-08-2019 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Hope you’re healed soon

Thanks for the heads up. Didn’t realize Goliath got a season 3.

"Gallipoli" on Amazon Prime was very good. This is not the older Mel Gibson movie, it is a 7-episode Australian series.

Rosco

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I first saw Tina Turner live in the late 60's at a Rolling Stones concert that also featured Janis Joplin, B.B. King, and Ike & Tina Turner. (Those were the days.)
    Where?

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Where?
    That was at Madison Square Garden. I saw the Stones there in '69 and again in '72 (I think). Exile On Main Street and Let It Bleed concerts.

User Tag List