Page 132 of 819 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232632 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    That's what I expect out of it. Still pretty stoked, having watched all the other series. I'm not sure how I've forgiven them for making my favorite hero (IIF) a douchenozzle. They may have been coasting on credit from DD and JJ.
    Ugh. So with you on this one.

I love Iron Fist in the books, but the TV adaptation is nowhere close to as good as any of the others.

On a note upthread; I'm wholly of the opinion Rogue One is the second best Star Wars movie. Behind Empire, obv.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saw Wind River last night. Good on many levels, recommended.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Site Supporter
    Watched the end of Breaking Bad. Walt got what he deserved. For some reason, I like Jesse getting away even though he was a sleaze bag. Script manipulation, I suppose.

I really don't think the automated machine gun would really work, even though it was neat. I guess that's the ultimate car gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Watched the end of Breaking Bad. Walt got what he deserved. For some reason, I like Jesse getting away even though he was a sleaze bag. Script manipulation, I suppose.

I really don't think the automated machine gun would really work, even though it was neat. I guess that's the ultimate car gun.
    What a great show and great ending. My wife and I found it hard not to root for Walt, but yes he got what he deserved in the end.
    If you haven't tried Better Call Saul- I think it's better.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Well...

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Site Supporter
    Just ran across this on the Face Place.
    Comrade Detective
    Apparently a legit show available on Netflix Prime. Billed as the Greatest 80s Romanian Detective show you've never seen.

Saw Wind River today and loved it.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Saw Wind River today and loved it.
    It made me want to turn the thermostat up when I got home.

I loved the gun fight at the end, in that it wasn't the usual orchestrated Hollywood Gunfu, There were plenty of signs most of the participants ignored and when it went down it was like a bunch of monkies f'ing a football. In other words, pretty true to life.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

I watch 6 Days last night (via Amazon) and liked it. Everything gets some movie drama added, but the gear was accurate. If you came of age in rail equipped pistols and carbines, you can see what was state of the art back in the day.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    It made me want to turn the thermostat up when I got home.

I loved the gun fight at the end, in that it wasn't the usual orchestrated Hollywood Gunfu, There were plenty of signs most of the participants ignored and when it went down it was like a bunch of monkies f'ing a football. In other words, pretty true to life.
    My girlfriend and I were cracking up. She was having total flashbacks to her life.....snow machine hunting elk. Killing coyotes to protect the ranch animals, freezing ass cold in general and the clothing. I was totally the female FBI agent in the rental SUV and not dressed right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    I watch 6 Days last night (via Amazon) and liked it. Everything gets some movie drama added, but the gear was accurate. If you came of age in rail equipped pistols and carbines, you can see what was state of the art back in the day.
    For hose of us who's prime was the 80's.....trying to mimic the SAS guys and LAPD D Team was the hot thing. Equipment, tactics, etc. I was watching the movie thinking how we had to move heaven and earth to get those Avon Gas masks as totally HSLD stuff. And black.....when "tactical black" was THE color.....and killer camo was black over OD green.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List