Page 419 of 822 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469519 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 8213

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Have I got a YT video for you. Gimme a minute.

Edit - Here ya go

https://youtu.be/ZmDhRvvs5Xw
    NOOOPE.
    Why does that place even exist, who the hell wants to walk on that?! Just... nope.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I am almost embarrassed to admit I watch "Seal Team" - my evening soap opera one night per week. The action sequences are getting weaker and weaker and the "drama" gets thicker and thicker.
    All true, but there were some scenes that i liked. Such as the one where one element was trapped on a stairwell after a secondary explosion and after cutting a hole through reinforced concrete the new guy "Full Metal" tells "Sonny" something to the effect of "I came for the dog. Didn't even know you were there..."
    Last edited by NEPAKevin; 12-30-2019 at 06:10 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    All true, but there were some scenes that i liked. Such as the one where one element was trapped on a stairwell after a secondary explosion and the new guy "Full Metal" tells "Sonny" something to the effect of "I came for the dog. Didn't even know you were there..."
    They have some good lines - no doubt. I started earlier to say I was watching for the dog!

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    They have some good lines - no doubt. I started earlier to say I was watching for the dog!
    My wife follows Dita the hair missile on instagram.

Just rewatched Deutschland 83 on Amazon. If you liked The Americans or Homeland, chances are you’ll dig this series.

https://youtu.be/m4WIfrO0aig

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the Shadow of the Moon”. Netflix streaming. Started out as an ok detective sci fi movie. Then abruptly became the most repellent Leftist propaganda I’ve ever seen. As if Skynet were the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    "Here's a chit to see the chaplain and the key to the Weep Locker."
    The Navy doesn't have TS* Cards?

*Does not stand for "Top Secret"...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter
    Wife and I binged The Mandalorian last night while waiting for the proverbial ball to drop. She (and the kids who floated in and out of the den) wanted to see Baby Yoda.

It was ok. It felt very much like a TV show, which it is I suppose, but it just felt too serialized. The chapters were a bit too short, neat, and tidy.

Chris

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    We went to see the Adam Sandler movie Uncut Gems this morning. We left the theater after just over a half-hour. We didn't have a feel for where the story was heading and we didn't care for the protagonist one whit. Whether he ended up rich and successful or in a 55-gal drum off the 100 fathom curve didn't matter.

So we went to lunch.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Two of my friends went to see the latest iteration of Little Women. To cut to the chase: Too much overacting, akin to a made-for-cable movie on the Lifetime or Hallmark channels. Wait for it to appear there.

(Not that the average P-F'er is going to see it, but you might need the excuse of "I hear it sucks" if the chance exists that you'll be dragged off to see it. Yer welcome.)
    Last edited by Stephanie B; 01-07-2020 at 09:39 PM.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List