Page 393 of 812 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403443493 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 8112

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    I didn't make it through two episodes of season 1 and never considered season 2. I really had to force myself to get past episode one of this season. Interesting story, good actors all the way around, but some of it is some of the weird shit is unnecessary to the story.
    I made it through season 1, bailed 2-3 eps into season two. The weird shit turned me off, but the dumb shit even more so. Parts (especially the stuff on munitions in season one) reminded me of the reoccurring bit on "The Michell and Webb Look" about the scriptwriters who can't be bothered to research a thing. Good acting, though.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by WeepingAngel View Post
    Letterkenny season 7 is out.
    Quoted for super likes. I also think we’re close to season 4 of Rick and Morty.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post
    I made it through season 1, bailed 2-3 eps into season two. The weird shit turned me off, but the dumb shit even more so. Parts (especially the stuff on munitions in season one) reminded me of the reoccurring bit on "The Michell and Webb Look" about the scriptwriters who can't be bothered to research a thing. Good acting, though.
    I think part of the problem is different writers for different episodes. That and the writers suck.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Banned
    The actual last TV show I watched was an episode of That 70's Show. Donna dressed up as Princess Liea and it was mindless drivel but it was entertaining.

I also watched an episode of Martha Stewart where she spent the whole hour talking about and touring a Wolf sanctuary that she apparently donates to. That was actually interesting.

I watched F.B.I. last night. I'm not sure why I continue to watch, maybe to see how long it takes then to get the two leads in bed.

In addition to my ongoing bitch about the agents walking around with Glock 17s on those skinny, little, Walmart dress belts this is the second episode in which they found a half a box of WWB (which constituted an arsenal BTW) in the suspect's home and knew that he was their man. Last week they even called it in because they found "live ammo". They also found shell casings at the scene that were "consistent with a Glock 17."

At least they gave semi fair treatment to this week's "woke" storyline.

If Missy Peregrym had a skinny ass I'd probably never watch again.
    Last edited by Cypher; 10-16-2019 at 10:11 AM.

Went to go see joker and It was everything I would want out of a rated R joker movie. My wife and I very much enjoyed it.

I enjoyed El Camino and felt it was a good way to wrap up one of the greatest tv series of all time, and they were able to do it with a 2 hr movie.

I watched the latest frozen version of the movie Taken that Liam Neeson is in. I can't remember the name of it but it was terrible.

I've ran out of things to watch in a little over a week of being laid up at home and cabin fever is starting to set in.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I watched the latest frozen version of the movie Taken that Liam Neeson is in. I can't remember the name of it but it was terrible.
    "Cold" something. It seemed that they couldn't make up their minds between it being a thriller or a dark comedy. It would up being neither.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Anyone watch "Treadstone" last night on USA? It's a serialized expansion of the Jason Bourne movie universe. I saw the first episode and think I will watch more.

Site Supporter
    I too saw the "Joker" last weekend. I thought it was very well done. The origin story re why the Joker became the Joker, the tie ins to mental illness and the acting by JP were spot on. I suspect the Oscar is his to lose.

DB

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    "Cold" something. It seemed that they couldn't make up their minds between it being a thriller or a dark comedy. It would up being neither.
    The villain known as "Viking" was almost too much to deal with.

User Tag List