Page 235 of 819 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335735 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Agree with him or not, the man has served his country and paid more than his share of dues. He deserves a lot better than the hate he seems to receive far too often, imho.

(I have not seen the program.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

November 13: Attack on Paris on Netflix. It’s a three part documentary about the 11/13/2015 terror attacks. I’ve only finished the first part so far and it’s a series of interviews with witnesses, victims, first responders, and politicians (Mayor of Paris, President of France, Minister of the Interior, etc). It’s educational that pertinent to our lives today. Though I haven’t finished it, I recommend it based on the part I’ve seen so far.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

The Shootist is free on Amazon Prime, and always worth watching again.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of them."

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I watched Heat again last night and I may do it again tonight.

I remember seeing it in the theaters. That movie really is a gut punch. The violence was and is disturbing. As an adult, watching the characters’ personal lives fall apart also had added significance.

There's nothing civil about this war.

Braven, with Jason Mamoa...don't waste your time like I did mine.

Fist Fight, with Charlie Day and Ice Cube...much better use of my time. Laughed a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by TR675 View Post
    I watched Heat again last night and I may do it again tonight.

I remember seeing it in the theaters. That movie really is a gut punch. The violence was and is disturbing. As an adult, watching the characters’ personal lives fall apart also had added significance.
    I watched it again one night last week. That makes 3 times since it hit Netflix. My wife can't understand why I like the movie so much. The cafe scene with Pacino and De Niro is excellent.

- You see me doin liquor store thrill jobs with Born to Lose tattooed on my chest?

- No, I do not.

- Right.

Gawd...two of my buddies would snap this at each other regularly. Heat is an all time classic.

I started watching the Firefly series again last night. This is at least my 10th time through the series and it's still the best damned space western ever made! I really can't believe it was cancelled after 1 season.

Shiny!
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Rich@CCC View Post
    I started watching the Firefly series again last night. This is at least my 10th time through the series and it's still the best damned space western ever made! I really can't believe it was cancelled after 1 season.

Shiny!
    Fox cancels almost everything too soon. Firefly and John Doe both only went 1 season, Sarah Conner Cronicals only went 3 seasons I think. Family Guy and Futurama both got canceled by Fox and then brought back. I think there was some other good ones in there but I'm working on a buzz so I'm a little cloudy right now.

I'm watching East Bound and Down right now. It's good for binge watching while drunk.
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 06-11-2018 at 10:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List