Page 475 of 819 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485525575 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

I just finished all of Warehouse 13. I have to admit it's repetitive by the end, as a lot of procedurals tend to be. But Pete and Claudia are fun to watch. If you liked Eureka you'll probably like Warehouse 13 and vice versa.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Extraction - mindless fun. Saw that a sequel is in the planning state. Thor survives somehow.

Warehouse 13 was fun. It went off on X-Files like 'conspiracy' for a bit but it was pleasant. I hate shows that start off immediately with a 'conspiracy'.

Running out of shows...

Started looking at "Barry" on HBO Go last night. Kind of goofy but had some funny moments. I'll go back for more...just for a few laughs.

Tried watching "Billions" which I had blown off a few years ago after one or two episodes. Same reaction this time around. Just nothing believable, nor anyone likable on that show. I can't understand the hype.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Good Omen's.

Dropped off some boxes at folks house (they have been house hunting), and was done once I sat down. (been 8am to midnights a lot of days) Watched a couple episodes of Bosch, and when that ended was given the controller (too cheap to pay prime for as little as I find for "free" on it).

Finally getting through Season 3 of Better Call Saul. Season 4 soon!

A great exapmle of the idea that "art thrives on limitations." It's amazing what the writers have done, considering many viewers already know the fate of most of the major characters.

I have a feeling a Breaking Bad rewatch is in our future. But maybe a rewatch of "The Shield" first. And perhaps the first two seasons of "Sons of Anarchy?" That show got really shitty after that. A rewatch of the one season of "Terriers" would probably be more rewarding.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Just started WestWorld.
    Not sure I'm gonna be able to make it to the end.
    I'm at S1E2. Just not that into it.
    It doesn't get better. We gave up maybe s1e3 I think.

Finished Homeland season 8 last night. It ended predictably. I'm not sad it's over though, tv shows really only have no more than 6 or 8 good seasons and to keep this one going would have been a mistake. I've viewed it as almost being a series in two parts; Brody and post-Brody, if that makes sense.

I've been slowly working my way through Magnum PI, I'm only on season 2. Magnum PI and Miami Vice were my jam as a kid in the 80's. I never really liked cartoons very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Finished Homeland season 8 last night. It ended predictably. I'm not sad it's over though, tv shows really only have no more than 6 or 8 good seasons and to keep this one going would have been a mistake. I've viewed it as almost being a series in two parts; Brody and post-Brody, if that makes sense.

I've been slowly working my way through Magnum PI, I'm only on season 2. Magnum PI and Miami Vice were my jam as a kid in the 80's. I never really liked cartoons very much.
    Until I watched "Magnum" as an adult, I didn't realize how much of stone-cold killer Magnum is sometimes. He has no hesitation about shooting a dude IN THE FACE...

...at point-blank range.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Until I watched "Magnum" as an adult, I didn't realize how much of stone-cold killer Magnum is sometimes. He has no hesitation about shooting a dude IN THE FACE...

...at point-blank range.
    Colder still, he doesn't mind selling you a reverse mortgage.

(Of course, it's not his first rodeo...and he's been around long enough to know what's what. )
    There's nothing civil about this war.

We are thoroughly enjoying Cannery Row, the Amazon Prime crime drama set in...well, let me see:

This series at first glance "appears" to be a standard Victorian detective investigating a murder. I would it as a dystopian,Steampunk, fantasy world drama series with an engaging plot, interesting characters, and a whole lotta nudal frontity.

It's one of the most entertaining things I've seen this year. 4.5 out of 5 stars.

User Tag List