Page 365 of 819 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 8187

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

I love you, now die, an interesting documentary on the case of the teenage girl convicted of involuntary manslaughter for pushing her "boyfriend" to commit suicide.

It's well done, though it emphasizes more of an emotional approach to the story than a factual one. I ended up having more questions than answers at the end (probably a good thing). It's a definitely more complicated story than the media reports have led us to believe and even legally, there are some unanswered questions.

Also, a fascinating window on the teenage world of internet interactions.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Started watching Good Girls. I feel like the show could/should be a lot funnier, but it's still good. If this show had writers/dialog like Santa Clarita Diet it would be gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Bought season 1 of "Yellowstone" on Prime sale. Enjoying it - makes me think of modern version of "Dallas".

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Bought season 1 of "Yellowstone" on Prime sale.
    Thanks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Watching Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Just started season 2 and I think the show is pretty good. I sort of wish Cameron the killer protection bot would stabilize a bit, but I guess her/its computer glitches are part of what makes the show edgy.
    There's also the fact that she wasn't programmed to obey him. And she lies. And disappears at night. And deliberately taunts him sexually.

That show was growing into something really interesting.

Site Supporter
    Yeah you never know whether to hug her or nuke her.

Letterkenny probably isn't for everyone but I've been enjoying it so far. It's an imminently quotable show.

"She's so hot I'd jerk off her dad just to see where she came from."

I tried watching Letterkenny but I can't understand about half the dialog.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Finished Yellowstone Season 1 - wife and I enjoyed it.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Apollo 11 (Amazon Video) - Amazing. Easily worth the $10 on Amazon. The footage is so crisp I thought it was a reenactment when it first started playing. Lots of video and audio I hadn't heard before. This will be something to rewatch every anniversary.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

User Tag List